APPSC Assistant Programmer Recruitment Notification 2020 is out @appsc.gov.in. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has invited online applications from eligible candidates for the post Assistant Programmer and Assistant System Manager. Candidates who are interested and fulfill the eligibility criteria shall apply from the link that is given on this site by 13th March.
APPSC Assistant Programmer Recruitment
|APPSC Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission(APPSC)|
|Online Application Start Date||11th February 2020|
|Online Application Last Date||13th March 2020|
|Category||Arunachal Pradesh Govt. Job|
APPSC Assistant Programmer Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
APPSC is conducting a recruitment drive for two posts. It is a good opportunity for the Graduates to work in APPSC Govt. Job. given below are the eligibility criteria for the two posts.
- Educational Criteria
Assistant Programmer Group- B: Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Master of Computer Applications /BE
Or B.Tech in Computer Application OR
Information Technology from a recognized University.
Assistant System Manager Group- B: B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science/Computer Application/Information Technology/Electronic & Communications Or M.sc. in Electronic/Electronics & Communications/Electronic & Instrumentation/Computer Science/Information Technology/Computer Applications
MCA from a recognized University or Institution.
21 years to 32 years. Age will be relaxed as per Govt. norms.
Download APPSC Assistant Programmer Notification
Download APPSC Assistant System Manager Notification
How To Apply For APPSC Assistant Programmer Recruitment 2020?
Follow the steps given below to apply for APPSC Recruitment 2020.
- Click on the link given below.
- Click on Apply Now for the post for which you fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- Fill in the details and register yourself.
- You will receive the registration id and password on your email id and contact no.
- Enter the details asked such as Personal Details, Educational Qualification, and other details.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Finally, pay the required application fee.
Application Fee For APPSC Recruitment
Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs.150/- (Rupees one hundred fifty) only through online mode only.
APPSC Assistant Programmer Online Form
Click on the link given below to apply for APPSC Recruitment.
Points To Note For APPSC Recruitment 2020
- All the candidates must apply online Only after going through the official notification PDF.
- Apply before the last date i.e on or before 13th March.
- The Commission will conduct recruitment test (Objective Type) before the written exam if it is deemed necessary to do so.