Assam Power Generation Corporation Limited (APGCL) has released recruitment notification for the post of Apprentice. As per the official site of APGCL i.e., apgcl.org, interested and eligible candidates may apply for APGCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 from 14th February 2020. The candidates must send their application before 29th February 2020, check the requirements of application form & steps to complete the form. Read further to know the details and link.
APGCL Apprentice Notification 2020
The candidates can send the application for Apprentice post between 14th February and 29th February 2020. Candidates may also check the Important Points, Prerequisites, and Address to send application for Apprentice. Candidates can start sending their application form now. The application form can be send only offline mode. The last date to send application is 29th February 2020. Candidates are advised to send Application Form before the last date to avoid last minute delay.
APGCL Apprentice Notification 2020: Overview
|Application Sending Start Date||14th February 2020|
|Application Sending Last Date||29th February 2020|
|Mode of Selection||Interview|
|Date of Interview||Available Soon|
|Interview Admit Card||Available Soon|
APGCL Apprentice Notification 2020: Vacancy Details
There are total 31 vacancies in APGCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020. Candidates can check trade-wise vacancies in the notification given below.
|Post||Vacancies||Eligibility Criteria/ Education Qualification|
APGCL Apprentice Notification 2020: Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit:
Minimum: 15 Years
Maximum: 24 Years
Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit)
SC/ST: 05 Years
OBC: 03 Years
- Educational Qualifications: The Education Qualification is given in the table above.
- Application Fee: There is no Application Fee for any category in APGCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020.
Prerequisites of APGCL Apprentice Application Form 2020
- Educational Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Self Declaration
- Caste/ PwD Certificate
APGCL Apprentice Application Form
Candidates can download the APGCL Apprentice Form by clicking on the link .
How to Apply for APGCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- Click on the APGCL Apprentice Application Form Recruitment 2020 link.
- As the new page opens, download the form and take out the print out.
- Fill the Application Form best of your knowledge.
- Sign the Application Form.
- Put it in an envelope along with age, educational qualifications, National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) registration Proof, proof of Domicile etc.
- Send it to this adress “General Manager (HR), APGCL, 3rd Floor, Bijulee Bhawan, Paltan Bazar, Guwahati 7810O1“.
Important Points for APGCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- APGCL Apprentice Form is available between 14th February to 29th February 2020, where the submission is only applicable through offline mode.
- The candidates must be citizen of India and domicile of Assam.
- Caste Certificates of SC /ST /OBC /MOBC should have been issued by the competent Authority.
- Incomplete application/ application without requisite enclosures/ photograph/ application not fulfilling the eligibility criteria will be summarily rejected. No communication in this regard shall be entertained by APGCL.
- APGCL reserves the right to cancel this advertisement without any prior notice to the candidates.
- Selection of candidates will be strictly as per rules on the subject and prerogative of APGCL Management.
- At any stage of the selection process if it is found that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information, the candidature of the candidate will be cancelled. Upon completion of the Apprenticeship period the Corporation shall have no obligation to offer employment to such apprentices nor can an Apprentice claim right for employment on the grounds of completion of Apprenticeship.
- Candidates should write an active email ID and Phone number to get regular updates on APGCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020.
Stay updated for upcoming notifications on APGCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020.