APCPDCL Recruitment 2021
APCPDCL Recruitment 2021: Andhra Pradesh Central Power Distribution Corporation Limited has released a notification for 86 Energy Assistant (Jr Linemen Gr I) posts on its official website. The candidates who have been looking for this opportunity must apply for the recruitment process anytime between 07th April 2021 to 03rd May 2021. The direct link for registration process has been provided in the article below. Know more details about the vacancies from here.
APCPDCL Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Organization||Andhra Pradesh Central Power Distribution Corporation Limited|
|Post Names||Energy Assistant (Jr Linemen Gr I)|
|Starting Date||07th April 2021|
|Closing Date||03rd May 2021|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
APCPDCL Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Online Application Starts||07th April 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||05th May 2021|
|Date for Correction of Online Application||10th to 14th May 2021|
|Dates for Downloading Call Letter||18th to 22nd May 2021|
|Exam Date||23rd May 2021 (11:00 AM to 01:00 PM)|
|Result||31st May 2021|
APCPDCL Energy Assistant Notification 2021
The candidates who have an interest in the recruitment for 86 vacacnies of Energy Assistant by Andhra Pradesh Central Power Distribution Corporation Limited can go through the notification pdf released on its official website. A direct link to download the notification has been provided below.
APCPDCL Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
A total of 86 vacancies has been released for the post of Energy Assistant (Junior Linemen Grade-II) by Andhra Pradesh Central Power Distribution Corporation Limited. Check the circle-wise and category-wise vacancies released from the below table.
APCPDCL Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should possess SSC/ 10th Class with ITI qualification in Electrical Trade/ Wireman trade or intermediate vocational course in EDAR) & EWC on par with EW & SEA from a recognized Institution/ Board.
Age Limit (as on 31/01/2021)
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
APCPDCL Energy Assistant: Job Profile
The selected candidates will be allotted to the Village Secretariats/ Ward Secretariats to provide service in respect of the following works:
(a) To look after Power Supply & Street Lighting
(b) To provide Service Connections as per DISCOM norms
(c) Energy Assistant (JLM Gr-II) is an employee of APCPDCL, to be a coordinator between DISCOM staff & Renewable Energy Staff & Village/ Ward Secretariat.
- For OC/ BC Candidates: Rs. 700/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 350/-
- Payment of Fee: Through Net banking/ Credit card/ Debit card
Steps to Apply For APCPDCL Recruitment 2021
- Open the Official website of APCPDCL @
- After entering onto the Home Page.
- Click on Careers.
- And download the Advertisement.
- Read the Advertisement carefully.
- If Interested in the above posts, then fill the Online Application Form.
- And Submit to the Officials before the last date.
Online Application Link
The candidates interested in the Energy Assistant posts (Jr Linemen Gr I) can apply for the recruitment from the direct link below. The online regsitration has been started on 07th April 0221 and will be active till 03rd May 2021.
APCPDCL Energy Assistant Selection Process
The selection will be done through the following stages:
- Written Test: The written Test will be conducted based on the ITI syllabus for 100 marks. The qualifying marks for OC – 40%, BC-35% and SC , ST – 30%
- Physical Tests: Pole Climbing – duration of time is 15 minutes
- Meter Reading
APCPDCL Energy Assistant Salary Structure
The selected candidates will be paid with a pay band of Rs.15000/- per month. For more details, check the official notification.