AP IMSD Recruitment 2021: Government Of Andhra Pradesh, Insurance Medical Services Department (AP IMSD) has announced 100 vacancies for Staff Nurse, Lab Technicians And ECG Technicians Posts on its official website @labour.ap.gov.in on 17th March 2021. The interested and eligible candidates can apply by sending their duly filled application form to the officials before 31st March 2021. For more details, read out the complete article below.
AP IMSD Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|AP IMSD Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Government Of Andhra Pradesh, Insurance Medical Services Department|
|Posts||Staff Nurses, Lab Technicians, and ECG Technicians|
|Starting Date||17th March 2021|
|Closing Date||31st March 2021|
AP IMSD Vacancy Details 2021
|Total: 101 Vacancies|
AP IMSD Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
|Staff Nurses||I. Intermediate with Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (or)
II. B.SC Nursing Degree from the institution established under Nursing Council of India Rules (and)
III. Must be registered with AP Nursing and Midwives Council with up to date renewal
IV. Computer knowledge
|Lab Technicians||Must have passed 10th Class examination or its equivalent examination
1. One-year L.T Course after intermediate(or)
II. Two years Diploma in Medical Lab Technology Course after SSC(or)
III. B.SC with Medical Lab Technology as one of the optional subject (or)
IV. B, SC with BZC in Ist class/B.SC Life Sciences in Ist class with PG Diploma in MLT issued by NIMS, Hyd/SVIMS,(or)
V. PG Diploma in Clinical Biochemistry course from any of the
universities recognized by the UGC (or)
VI. Diploma in Transfusion Medical Technology Course issued by the NIMS, Hyd (or)
VII. Intermediate Vocational course in MLT with one-year clinical training /apprentice training (and)
VIII. All the above courses must be registered in the AP paramedical Board as on the date of notification.
IX. Computer knowledge.
|ECG Technicians||I. Must have passed the intermediate examination (and)
II. Must have undergone training in ECG for a period of not less than 6 months in a Government Hospital or any institute of reputed organization.
III. Computer knowledge
Age Limit (as on 01/04/2021)
- OC candidate should not have completed 42 years (should not have been born before 01-04-1979).
- SC/ ST/ BC candidates should not have completed 47 years (should not have been born before 01-04-1974).
- PHC candidates should not have completed 42 years (should not have been born before 01-04-1969).
- Ex-servicemen shall be allowed to deduct from his age a period of three years in addition to the length of service rendered by him in the armed forces for purposes of the maximum age limit
Each candidate must pay an application process fee of Rs. 300/- (Rupees three hundred only) and for SC/ ST/ BC/ PHC/ Ex-Servicemen Rs. 100/- by way of Crossed demand draft drawn on any nationalized bank in favour of “The Director, Insurance Medical Services, Vijayawada” payable at Vijayawada.
How to Apply for AP IMSD Vacancy 2021
- Visit the official site @ labour.ap.gov.in.
- On the left side of the homepage, click on the notification reading “A.P Insurance Medical Services Dept. Out Sourcing Selection Notification, Dated 17th March 2021. Last date for submission of application: 31st March 2021
- Now read all the complete information in the notification.
- If you are eligible for the above posts, then fill the AP IMSD Application Form 2021 attached with the notification.
- Pay the Application Fee and send the AP IMSD Application Form to the below-mentioned address before the closing date.
The Director Insurance Medical Services, Government of Andhra Pradesh, Kesineni Venkaiah Nagar, 100ft Road New Autonagar Road, Enikepadu, Vijayawada 521108.
AP IMSD Selection Process 2021
- Total Marks 100
i. Staff Nurses:– 75% marks will be allocated against the marks obtained in the qualifying Examination i.e aggregating marks obtained in all the years in the qualifying Examination.
ii. Lab Technicians:- 37.5% each will be allocated against the marks obtained in SSC & Qualifying examination.
iii. ECG Technicians:- 75% marks will be allocated against the marks obtained in the Intermediate Examination.
iv. Weightage up to the maximum of 15% marks will be to the staff working in Government of AP and other Government of India schemes on contract/ outsourcing basis.
- Particulars of weightage for marks as shown in (iv)
1) 1 mark for every six months of service
2) No marks will be given for the service rendered less than six months
3)The candidates who were terminated from contract/ outsourcing service on any disciplinary grounds/adverse remarks will not be considered.
v. Upto 10% marks @ 1 mark for each completed year after passing of requisite qualification to the said post
- The candidates who have worked in any ESI Institutions of AP on a Contract/ outsourcing basis with a minimum of 2 years of experience will be directly selected subject to the condition that they fulfil all other conditions.
AP IMSD Salary Structure 2021
|Name Of Post||Remuneration|
|Staff Nurses||Rs. 17,500/- PM|
|ECG Technicians||Rs. 12,000/-PM|