AP Grama/Ward Volunteer Recruitment 2021: Department of Gram/ Ward Volunteers & Village/ Ward Secretariat, Andhra Pradesh (AP) has released a notification for the post of Volunteer in Chittoor district. AP has released a total of 550 vacancies of Volunteers. The online application link has been again active from 19th May 2021 to 24th May 2021. The candidates who missed the chance to apply for the vacancies can now grab the opportunity and fill it before the registration process ends again. Check the important details, age limit, application link, important dates, vacancies below. The candidates can apply online from the link given below in the article.
AP Grama/Ward Volunteer Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|AP Grama/Ward Volunteer Notification 2021|
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh State Government|
|Starting Date To Apply|
AP Grama/ Ward Volunteer Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
AP Grama/ Ward Volunteer Recruitment has released 550 vacancies for Chittor District. Check the vacancies details from the direct link below.
AP Grama/ Ward Volunteer 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Applying candidates must have passed 10th/ Intermediate/ Degree
- Minimum: 18 years.
- Maximum: 35 years.
How To Apply For AP Grama/ Ward Volunteer Recruitment?
Follow the given instructions to Apply Online for AP Grama/ Ward Volunteer Recruitment:
- Click the mentioned link.
- Complete the application form by filling all the details:
- Credentials, email address, phone number, Education qualifications, and other contact details
- Upload signature, photograph, and required certificates
- Make payment and Submit
- Save the Application form for future reference
AP Grama/ Ward Volunteer Online Application Link
Click the link below for the Application link for applying for the AP Grama/ Ward Volunteer Recruitment. The online application link has been again active from 19th May 2021 to 24th May 2021. The candidates who have not applied before can fill the application form now before the last date arrives.
AP Grama/ Ward Volunteer Application Form stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the AP Grama/ Ward Volunteer Application form.
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the applications will be considered for the final submission.
AP Grama/ Ward Volunteer Selection Process
The selection shall be done on the basis of an interview by the Selection Committee consisting of MPDO/ Tahsildar/EO (PR&RD). The candidates will be assessed on:
- Government Schemes, Programs, welfare activities: 25 Marks
- Work Experience: 25 Marks
- Leadership qualities, good communication skills, and general awareness: 25 Marks
- Soft Skills: 25 Marks
Check more govt. jobs below:
AP Grama/ Ward Volunteer Recruitment 2021: FAQs
Q 1. How many vacancies are there in AP Grama/ Ward Volunteer Recruitment?
Ans. The recruitment is released for 550 vacancies.
Q 2. What is the last date for AP Grama/ Ward Volunteer Recruitment?
Ans. The last date for the AP Grama/ Ward Volunteer online application is 25th May 2021
Q 3. What is the maximum age for AP Grama/ Ward Volunteer Recruitment?
Ans. The maximum age for AP Grama/ Ward Volunteer Recruitment is 35 years.
Q 4. For which post the recruitment is released?
Ans. The recruitment is released for the volunteer posts in the Chittoor district.