AP Grama/Ward Volunteer Recruitment 2020: Department of Gram/ Ward Volunteers & Village/ Ward Secretariat, Andhra Pradesh (AP) has released a notification for the post of Volunteer in East Godavari, West Godavari, and Guntur district. AP has released a total of 771 vacancies of Volunteers. Check the important details, age limit, application link, important dates, vacancies below. The candidates can apply online from the link given below in the article.
AP Grama/Ward Volunteer Recruitment 2020: Highlights
|AP Grama/ Ward Volunteer Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||Dept of Gram/ Ward Volunteers & Village/ Ward Secretariat, AP|
|Notification date||9th November 2020|
|Job Location||East Godavari, West Godavari & Guntur|
AP Grama/ Ward Volunteer: Important Dates
Check the important dates of AP Grama/ Ward Volunteer Recruitment 2020
|District||Start Date||Last Date|
|East Godavari||06 November 2020||11th November 2020|
|West Godavari||10th November 020||17th November 2020|
|Guntur||12th November 2020||20th November 2020|
AP Grama/ Ward Volunteer Recruitment 2020: Vacancy Details
Check the vacancies details of AP Grama/ Ward Volunteer Recruitment has released 771 vacancies. Check the vacancies in the table below:
AP Grama/ Ward Volunteer Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum: 18 years.
- Maximum: 35 years.
How To Apply For AP Grama/ Ward Volunteer Recruitment?
Follow the given instructions to Apply Online for AP Grama/ Ward Volunteer Recruitment:
- Click the mentioned link.
- Complete the application form by filling all the details:
- Credentials, email address, phone number, Education qualifications, and other contact details
- Upload signature, photograph, and required certificates
- Make payment and Submit
- Save the Application form for future reference
AP Grama/ Ward Volunteer Online Application Link
Click below for the Application link of the AP Grama/ Ward Volunteer Recruitment.
AP Grama/ Ward Volunteer Application Form stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the AP Grama/ Ward Volunteer Application form.
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the applications will be considered for the final submission.
AP Grama/ Ward Volunteer Selection Process
The selection shall be done on the basis of an interview by the Selection Committee consisting of MPDO/ Tahsildar/EO (PR&RD). The candidates will be assessed on:
- Government Schemes, Programs, welfare activities: 25 Marks
- Work Experience: 25 Marks
- Leadership qualities, good communication skills, and general awareness: 25 Marks
- Soft Skills: 25 Marks
The candidates can check the interview date and time through the link below
Check more govt. jobs below:
AP Grama/ Ward Volunteer Recruitment FAQs
Q 1. How many vacancies are there in AP Grama/ Ward Volunteer Recruitment?
Ans. The recruitment is released for 771 vacancies.
Q 2. What is the last date for AP Grama/ Ward Volunteer Recruitment?
Ans. The last date for the AP Grama/ Ward Volunteer online application is 11th November 2020 for East Godavari, 17th November 2020 for West Godavari, and 20th November 2020 for Guntur.
Q 3. What is the maximum age for AP Grama/ Ward Volunteer Recruitment?
Ans. The maximum age for AP Grama/ Ward Volunteer Recruitment is 35 years.
Q 4. For which post the recruitment is released?
Ans. The recruitment is released for the volunteer posts.