AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2021
AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2021: Andhra Pradesh State Government has announced 539 Volunteer vacancies for the Department of Gram/ Ward Volunteers & Village/ Ward Secretariat, Andhra Pradesh in West Godavari district. The online applications will be accepted from 06th May to 10th May 2021. Check the important details, age limit, application link, important dates, vacancies below. The candidates can apply online from the link given below in the article.
AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2021: Overview
|AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment Notification 2021|
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh State Government|
|Starting Date To Apply||06th May 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||10th May 2021|
|Job Location||West Godavari|
AP Grama Volunteer Vacancy Details 2021
Andhra Pradesh State Government has released 539 vacancies of Volunteer for West Godavari for which the online applications will be accepted till 10th May 2021. Check the vacancies details from the direct link below.
AP Grama Volunteer 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Applying candidates must have passed 10th/ Intermediate/ Degree
- Minimum: 18 years.
- Maximum: 35 years.
How To Apply For AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment?
Follow the given instructions to Apply Online for AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment:
- Click the mentioned link.
- Complete the application form by filling all the details:
- Credentials, email address, phone number, Education qualifications, and other contact details
- Upload signature, photograph, and required certificates
- Make payment and Submit
- Save the Application form for future reference
AP Grama Volunteer Online Application Link
Click below for the Application link for applying for the AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment for West Godavari. The online application link has been active on 06th May 2021 and will be active till 10th May 2021. The interested candidates can apply from the direct link below.
Documents Required to fill application form
While applying for the AP Grama Volunteer 2021 Notification, candidates must and should have to submit the below-mentioned documents.
- Educational Qualifications
a) 10th for Tribal areas
b) Inter for Rural areas
c) Degree for Urban areas
- Age should be 18 – 35 years
- Applicant should be Resident of the same Panchayat in case of Rural or same Municipality in case of Urban
- An Integrated Caste Certificate for Non-OC
- Aadhar Number
- Residence Proof – (Aadhar Card/ Passport/ Ration Card/ Voter ID/ Bank Passbook/ Driving Licence)
AP Grama Volunteer Application Form stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the AP Grama/ Ward Volunteer Application form.
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the applications will be considered for the final submission.
AP Grama Volunteer Selection Process
The selection shall be done on the basis of an interview by the Selection Committee consisting of MPDO/ Tahsildar/EO (PR&RD). The candidates will be assessed on:
- Government Schemes, Programs, welfare activities: 25 Marks
- Work Experience: 25 Marks
- Leadership qualities, good communication skills, and general awareness: 25 Marks
- Soft Skills: 25 Marks
AP Grama Volunteer Salary Structure
The selected persons for the post of Volunteer in West Godavari will get a pay scale of Rs. 5000/- per month.