AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket 2020: The Andhra Pradesh Grama/ Ward Sachivalayam has released the hall ticket for the AP Grama Sachivalayam Certificate Verification (CV) Process. The AP Grama Sachivalayam CV is going to verify in November/ December 2020. The Hall Ticket for the AP Grama Sachivalayam CV process is available from the link given below.
AP Grama Sachivalayam CV Hall Ticket 2020
The commission has released the CV admit card on 02nd November 2020. The CV is going to take place in November/ December 2020. Check the Dates below.
- Release of AP Grama Sachivalayam CV Hall Ticket: 02nd November 2020.
- AP Grama Sachivalayam CV Dates: November/ December 2020.
|AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket 2020|
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh State Government|
|Post Name||Panchayat Secretary (Grade-V, VI (Digital Assistant)), Village Revenue Officer (Grade-II), ANMs (Grade III), Animal Husbandry Assistant, Village Fisheries Assistant, Village Horticulture Assistant, Village Agriculture Assistant (Grade-II), Village Sericulture Assistant, Mahila Police, and Women & Child Welfare Assistant, Engineering Assistant (Grade-II), Village Surveyor (Grade-III), Village Surveyor (Grade-III), Welfare and Education Assistant, Ward Administrative Secretary, Ward Amenities Secretary (Grade-II), Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary (Grade-II), Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary, Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (Grade-II), Ward welfare & Development secretary (Grade-II)|
|No Of Posts||16,208 Vacancies|
|CV Dates||November/ December 2020|
|Hall Ticket||02nd November 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Interview/ Document Verification|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
How to Download AP Grama Sachivalayam CV Hall Ticket?
Follow the given steps to download the hall ticket.
- Click the link given above
- As the new tab opens, enter your login details, including, Candidate Registration number, DOB, Gender, and Verification code
- Click the Download Button
- Save the Admit Card and take a print out of AP Grama Sachivalayam CV Hall Ticket.
Link to Download AP Grama Sachivalayam CV Hall Ticket
Candidates can download AP Grama Sachivalayam CV Hall Ticket from the link given below:
AP Grama Sachivalayam CV Hall Ticket Details
All the students are suggested to check the details on the Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam CV Admit Card 2020.
- Name of the Student
- Applicant’s Photograph.
- Date of CV.
- Reporting Time.
- Enrollment Number.
- Important Instructions.
- Father Name.
- CV Centre.
- Date of Birth.
- Gender(Male/ Female).
- Invigilator’s Signature.
- Candidate’s Signature.
- Candidates Category (SC/ ST/ OBC/ Others)
Important Points to Keep in mind for AP Grama Sachivalayam CV Admit Card
- Candidates must read the guidelines provided on the official website of the Ministry of Human Resource Development before downloading his/her admit card
- Once the Admit Card for AP Grama Sachivalayam has been downloaded, it is mandatory for all to carry it to the exam venue to show it as proof for his/ her eligibility for that particular phase of the exam
- You cannot use the same admit card to give all the levels of the AP Grama Sachivalayam Exam. If a student is caught doing so, his/her candidature will be immediately canceled
Documents to carry with your AP Grama Sachivalayam CV Hall Ticket:
- Candidates need to carry One Photo Identity Card with having the same Date of Birth as printed on Admit Card.
- If the Photo Identity Card does not have the Date of Birth then the candidate must carry an additional certificate, in original, as proof of Date of Birth.
- Carry your Educational Qualification Certificate.
- In case of a mismatch in the Date of Birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and the photo ID/ the certificate brought in support of the Date of Birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Passport size photographs.
Candidates should stay updated for more notifications on AP Grama Sachivalayam CV Hall Ticket 2020.
All the best!
AP Grama Sachivalayam Admit Card FAQs
Q 1. How can I download AP Grama Sachivalayam CV Hall Ticket?
Ans. You can download the AP Grama Sachivalayam CV Hall Ticket by using the link given above or from the official website.
Q 2. What is required to download AP Grama Sachivalayam CV Admit Card?
Ans. You only need your Hall ticket number, Date of Birth to download your Admit Card.
Q 3. What are the exam dates of the AP Grama Sachivalayam CV Hall Ticket?
Ans. The CV date of the AP Grama Sachivalayam is November/ December 2020.
Q 4. Is it necessary to take the print out of the hall ticket to the exam center?
Ans. Yes, is it necessary to take the print out of the hall ticket to the exam center.