AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket 2020: The Andhra Pradesh Grama/ Ward Sachivalayam has released the hall ticket for the AP Grama Sachivalayam exam. The AP Grama Sachivalayam exam is scheduled to hold from 20th to 26th September 2020. The Hall Ticket for the AP Grama Sachivalayam exam is available from the link given below.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket 2020
The commission has released the mains admit card on 11th September 2020. As the new notice, the exam is going to hold from 20th to 26th September 2020. Check the Exam Dates below.
- Release of AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket: 11th September 2020.
- AP Grama Sachivalayam exam schedule: 20th to 26th September 2020.
|AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket 2020|
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh State Government|
|Post Name||Panchayat Secretary (Grade-V, VI (Digital Assistant)), Village Revenue Officer (Grade-II), ANMs (Grade III), Animal Husbandry Assistant, Village Fisheries Assistant, Village Horticulture Assistant, Village Agriculture Assistant (Grade-II), Village Sericulture Assistant, Mahila Police, and Women & Child Welfare Assistant, Engineering Assistant (Grade-II), Village Surveyor (Grade-III), Village Surveyor (Grade-III), Welfare and Education Assistant, Ward Administrative Secretary, Ward Amenities Secretary (Grade-II), Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary (Grade-II), Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary, Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (Grade-II), Ward welfare & Development secretary (Grade-II)|
|No Of Posts||16,208 Vacancies|
|Exam Dates||20th to 26th September 2020|
|Hall Ticket||11th September 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Interview/ Document Verification|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
AP Grama Sachivalayam Exam Schedule
Check the exam schedule of AP Grama Sachivalayam in the table given below:
|Schedule of Village/ Ward Secretariat Staff Recruitment Examination-2020|
|Day & Date||Session||Category Type||Post Name|
|20th September 2020||Forenoon||Category I||Panchayat Secretary/ Mahila Police / Ward Administrative Sec. /
Welfare Education Assistant
|Afternoon||Category III||Panchayat Secretary (Grade-VI) Digital Assistant|
|21st September 2020||Forenoon||Category II B||VRO/Village Surveyor|
|Afternoon||Category II A||Engg. Asst./ Ward Amenities Secretary|
|22nd September 2020||Forenoon||Category III||Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary|
|Afternoon||Category III||Ward Welfare & Development Secretary (Grade-II)|
|23rd September 2020||Forenoon||Category III||Village Agriculture Assistant|
|Afternoon||Category III||Ward Education and Data Processing Secretary|
|24th September 2020||Forenoon||Category III||Ward Planning and Regulation Secretary|
|Afternoon||Category III||ANM/Ward Health Secretary (Grade- III)|
|25th September 2020||Forenoon||Category III||Village Horticulture Assistant|
|Afternoon||Category III||Village Sericulture Assistant|
|26th September 2020||Forenoon||Category III||Village Fisheries Assistant|
|Afternoon||Category III||Village Animal Husbandry Assistant|
How to Download AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket?
Follow the given steps to download the hall ticket.
- Click the link given above
- As the new tab opens, enter your login details, including, Candidate Registration number, DOB, Gender, and Verification code
- Click the Download Button
- Save the Admit Card and take a print out of AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket.
Link to Download AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket
Candidates can download AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket from the link given below:
AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket Details
All the students are suggested to check the details on the Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Admit Card 2020.
- Name of the Student
- Applicant’s Photograph.
- Date of Examination.
- Reporting Time.
- Name of the Exam and code
- Enrollment Number.
- Important Instructions.
- Father Name.
- Test Centre.
- Date of Birth.
- Gender(Male/ Female).
- Invigilator’s Signature.
- Candidate’s Signature.
- Candidates Category (SC/ ST/ OBC/ Others)
Important Points to Keep in mind for AP Grama Sachivalayam Admit Card
- Candidates must read the guidelines provided on the official website of the Ministry of Human Resource Development before downloading his/her admit card
- Once the Admit Card for AP Grama Sachivalayam has been downloaded, it is mandatory for all to carry it to the exam venue to show it as a proof for his/her eligibility for that particular phase of the exam
- You cannot use the same admit card to give all the levels of AP Grama Sachivalayam Examination. If a student is caught doing so, his/her candidature will be immediately canceled
Documents to carry with your AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket:
- Candidates need to carry One Photo Identity Card with having the same Date of Birth as printed on Admit Card.
- If the Photo Identity Card does not have the Date of Birth then the candidate must carry an additional certificate, in original, as proof of Date of Birth.
- Carry your Educational Qualification Certificate.
- In case of mismatch in the Date of Birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and the photo ID/the certificate brought in support of the Date of Birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Passport size photographs.
Candidates should stay updated for more notifications on AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket 2020.
All the best!
AP Grama Sachivalayam Admit Card FAQs
Q 1. How can I download AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket?
Ans. You can download the AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket by using the link given above or from the official website.
Q 2. What is required to download AP Grama Sachivalayam Admit Card?
Ans. You only need your registration number, Date of Birth/ Password to download your Admit Card.
Q 3. What are the exam dates of the AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket?
Ans. The exam date of the AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket is 20th to 26th September 2020.
Q 4. Is it necessary to take the print out of the hall ticket to the exam center?
Ans. Yes, is it necessary to take the print out of the hall ticket to the exam center.
Q 5. What document do we need at the exam center?
Ans. You only need to Hall Ticket print out and one original Identity Proof.