Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration & Research (AMD) has released the admit card for the written exam @amd.gov.in. All the candidates who had applied for the exam can now download the admit card from the direct link that has been provided on this page. AMD Admit Card is available for the post of UDC, Scientific Officer, and Scientific Assistant. AMD Written Exam will be conducted on 9th Feb, Sunday from 10 am to 12 noon. The written exam schedule for Technical Officer, Stenographer Grade III, and Driver (Ordinary Grade) Posts will be notified shortly.
AMD Admit Card Details
|Organization Name||Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration & Research (AMD)|
|Advt No||No. AMD-1/2019|
|AMD Exam date||9th February 2020|
|AMD Admit Card release date||28th January 2020|
How To Download AMD Hall Ticket?
- To download AMD Admit Card, click on the link below.
- You will be directed to a new page to download the admit card.
- Enter User Name, Password, Captcha.
- Click on Login.
- Your admit will appear on your screen.
- Download it and Print it.
Link To Download AMD Admit Card 2020
AMD Exam will be held on 9th February 2020, Sunday. It is advised that the candidates download the admit card in advance. Click on the link given below to download AMD Hall Ticket 2020.
Documents To Carry For AMD Exam 2020
- Print out of Admit Card/Hall Ticket
- Original ID Proof issued by Gazetted Officer such as Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID Card, College ID Card, etc.
- 2/4 recent passport size photographs
Points To Note For AMD Exam 2020
- The AMD Admit Card has been released for the post of UDC, Scientific Officer and Scientific Assistant only.
- The AMD Admit Card for Technical Officer, Stenographer Grade III and Driver (Ordinary Grade) Posts will be notified shortly.
- AMD Hall ticket is made available online only.
- Mobile phone, Bluetooth enabled hearing device, portable scanner, digital wristwatch, calculator, pen or any other material for cheating is strictly prohibited from being taken into the venue.
- Any infringement of these instructions shall entail strict legal action including ban from the future examination.
- Canvassing of any kind will lead to cancellation of candidature without recourse to representation.