Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2020: Allahabad High Court has released a notification for the recruitment of Law Clerk Trainee posts. This recruitment is conducted by Allahabad High Court for 102 vacancies. Check Eligibility Criteria, Age, Vacancy, Application Form, Dates, and important points.
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2020
Check the important points of Allahabad High Court Recruitment in the table below.
|Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||Allahabad High Court|
|Post||Law Clerk Trainee|
|Starting date||19th July 2020|
|Closing Date||08th August 2020|
Allahabad High Court Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates having Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB 3 Years / 5 Years) with Minimum 55% Marks from recognized institute/University will be eligible for this recruitment.
- Candidates age must be between 21 years and 26 years.
How To Apply For Allahabad High Court Recruitment?
- Click on the given link for Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Trainee Application Form.
- Take the print out of the Application format in PDF
- Choose the required post for which you want to apply
- Fill all the important details sought in the application
- Send the filled application with the required documents to “Registrar, High Court Judicature of Allahabad“.
Allahabad High Court Application Form Link
Click below for the Application link of the Allahabad High Court.
Allahabad High Court Form stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the Allahabad High Court Application form.
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the applications will be considered for final submission.
Allahabad High Court Recruitment Faq’s
Q 1. How many vacancies are there in Allahabad High Court Recruitment?
Ans. The recruitment is released for 102 vacancies.
Q 2. What is the last date for Allahabad High Court Recruitment?
Ans. The last date for Allahabad High Court application is 08th August 2020.
Q 3. Where we have to send application Allahabad High Court recruitment?
Ans. The Allahabad High Court application must be send to Registrar, High Court Judicature of Allahabad in prescribed format.
Q 4. What is the minimum qualification for Allahabad High Court recruitment?
Ans. The minimum qualification for Allahabad High Court is Graduation Degree in Law.
Q 5. For which post the recruitment is released?
Ans. The recruitment is released for the Law Clerk Trainee post.