Allahabad High Court has announced the result for Law Clerk. The list for qualified candidates in the exam has been released. Candidates who had appeared for the exam can check the result link. With reference to Advertisement No.-01/Law Clerk (Trainee)- 19, interview of the candidates was conducted at Allahabad for engagement on 104 posts of Law Clerks (Trainee). Check Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Result Link.
Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Result 2019
High Court of Judiciature at Allahabad has released the Law Clerk Result. The result of 104 successful candidates has been declared on 21st October 2019. Along with the list of qualified candidates, a waiting list of 46 candidates has been uploaded on the Official website of Allahabad High Court (www.allahabadhighcourt.in).
Candidates can check the given link for Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Result 2019:
Click here to check Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Result 2019
How to check Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Result 2019?
- As you click the Result link, a new tab opens containing the information of the result
- As you scroll down, a list of candidates’ roll numbers/names will appear
- Press Ctrl+F and enter your roll number/names
- Your registration number gets highlighted, if selected.
Congratulations to all the qualifiers!
Highlights of Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Result 2019
- The newly selected Law Clerks (Trainee), 2019 are directed to report at the Establishment Section of High Court, Allahabad/Lucknow Bench as the case may be on October 23, 2019 & October 24, 2019 in view to impart training to them as contemplated in the G.O. No. 2053/Saat-Nyay-1-2007-86/2004, Nyay Anubhag-1 (Uchcha Nyayalaya) Lucknow dated August 02, 2007, between 10.00 A.M. To 03.00 P.M. and the training be imparted to them at 03.00 P.M. onwards.
- The candidates are directed to join on October 30, 2019. If some candidates do not join on the said date and file an application for extension of time to join, joining time of such candidates may be extended by the Learned Registrar General and if they neither file any application nor seek any extension within 15 days from prescribed date of joining, the person next in the order of merit may be given option to join.
- The candidates from the Waiting List may be called to join as Law Clerks (Trainee) as and when a post falls vacant as well as whenever the strength of Judges increases beyond 104. The Law Clerks (Trainee) shall join at the Establishment Section of High Court, Allahabad/Lucknow Bench as the case may be.