Allahabad High Court UPHJS Mains Exam Dates
Uttar Pradesh Higher Judicial Services (UPHJS) has released mains exam dates for District Judges of Allahabad High Court. The mains examination is scheduled to be held on 18th, 19th and 20th October 2019 for Direct Recruitment and 19th and 20th October 2019 for Departmental Examination. Admit Card for the same will be released 10-15 before the examination. Candidates are advised to keep visiting this website for all the latest information regarding UPHJS Mains Examination 2019.
Allahabad High Court UPHJS Admit Card / Exam Date
Allahabad High Court had released 61 posts for the recruitment of Advocates. The Exam is scheduled for 15th September 2019. The vacancies are for the advocates in practice for 7 years or more. The Allahabad High Court Admit card is released on 11th September 2019 for the written exam.
The article provides link to download and instructions to download the Allahabad High Court UPHJS Admit Card 2019. Read on to find out.
How to Download Allahabad High Court UPHJS Admit Card 2019?
The date of written exam is 15th September 2019. Follow the given instructions for downloading the Allahabad High Court UPHJS Admit Card 2019:
- Click on the link given above
- A new screen will appear for downloading the admit card
- Now enter your Login ID and Password to access the Admit Card
- Click on the Login In option to view your Admit card
- Your Allahabad High Court UPHJS Admit Card 2019 will be displayed on your screen
As the document opens, click the print/ download button to save the Allahabad High Court UPHJS Admit Card 2019 for your future reference.
- Along with the admit card, a proof of photo identity is also required to be shown to the invigilator.
- The photo identity cards may include Voter ID card, Aadhar card, PAN Card, Passport, Driving Licence.
- Two passport size photo is also required to be carried.
Candidates are requested to stay updated with the websites and their registered email to check for notifications related to Allahabad High Court UPHJS Admit Card 2019. They must also keep in mind the instructions written on the admit card regarding the center and documents to be carried along, while appearing for the test. Candidates are suggested to be on/before time on the Examination Venue.
The admit card remains the most important document that is compulsorily needed to be carried while appearing for the examination. Candidates must check their exam venue and time to appear for the exam in time. A well prepared exam comprises thorough knowledge of the syllabus, previous year papers and/or mock papers.
All the best!!