Air India AASL Recruitment Notification 2020 out @airindia.in. Airline Allied Services Ltd (AASL) has invited applications for the 51 Supervisor Security Vacancies. Candidates who are interested in the job of a Supervisor shall apply by 4th March 2020. AASL Application form has to be filled in offline mode and the payment will be made via demand draft. Read here to know more.
AASL Recruitment 2020
|Latest AASL Supervisor Security Jobs 2020 Notification|
|Organization Name||Airline Allied Services Ltd|
|Post Name||Supervisor Security|
|Starting Date To Apply||Started|
|Last Date To Apply||4th March 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
Eligibility Criteria For Air India AASL Recruitment
- Candidates with valid BCAS Basic AVSEC (12 days’ new pattern) Certificate
- Graduate in any discipline (minimum 3 years’ duration) from any recognized University with ability to speak Hindi, English and conversant with the local language.
- MUST possess valid BCAS.
- Basic AVSEC (12 days’ new pattern) Certificate.
i) BCAS Certified XBIS Screener (Valid Certification)
Female – Minimum 154.5 ems.
Male – Minimum 163 cms
Relaxation of 2.5 cms for SC/ST candidates & those from North-East states & hilly states subject to domicile proof.
Salary Of AASL Supervisor
Selected Candidates would be paid a Remuneration of Rs. 22,371/- per month as per Company’s policy,
as per rules. In addition Rs. 1500/- per month on acquiring X-Ray Screening certificate and Rs 1000/- on
acquiring BCAS basic A VS EC Certificate.
Selection Process For AASL Supervisor
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria that have been mentioned above would be required to appear for Written Exam related to Aviation Security I General Aptitude.
How To Apply For Air India AASL Recruitment 2020?
Candidates, who wish to apply for AASL are advised to apply offline.
- Download the application form from the link given below.
- Fill the form correctly by entering the detail with a demand draft of the application fee.
Download India Recruitment Official Notification 2020
- Send the application by Post or Speed post or courier at the following address in an envelope that must be superscribed with the post.
Address: “Post Applied For Supervisor (Security)
Domestic Terminal -1, l.G.I Airport,
The application should reach by 04th March 2020 at the above address by sending the enclosures as listed on this page. Applications received after the last date will not be entertained.
Fee For AASL Supervisor Security
A Demand Draft for an amount of Rs.1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) in favour of “AIRLINE ALLIED SERVICES LIMITED”, payable at New Delhi (Not Applicable for SC/ ST Candidates).
Enclosure To Be Sent For AASL Recruitment 2020
i) Demand Draft, where applicable
ii) 10th Std/Matriculation mark-sheet & passing certificate
iii) 12th Std/Pre-Degree mark-sheet & Passing certificate
iv) Graduation certificate and Marks Sheet or Provisional Degree Certificate
v) BCAS Basic AVSEC (12days new pattern certificate)
vi) Valid BCAS Certified XBIS Screener Certificate
vii) Doctor’s certificate (in original) for Height and Weight
viii) Caste certificate in case of SC/ST /OBC / EWS candidates
i.x)Discharge certificate in case of Ex-Servicemen
x) Experience certificate
Points To Note For AASL Recruitment
- All the applications must be sent before 4th March in offline mode.
- All the documents must be enclosed in the envelope in the correct format and enclosures.
- The shortlisted candidates will be considered for engagement on the Fixed Term Employment Agreement,
subject to their medical fitness prescribed for the post.
- Please ensure that you fulfill the academic qualifications and other laid down conditions as on 15.02.2020.
- Employees of Air India, AIESL and AICL will not be considered for the post.
- The Application Form is given in the Official Notification. Therefore, the candidates are advised to download the notification and take a Print Out of the same.