Air India Limited has released notification for the recruitment of First Officer and senior First Officer posts in Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL). The Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Air India Limited. There are total 15 vacancies for which recruitment is Air India AASL First Officer. As per the official site of i.e., www.airindia.in, interested and eligible candidates can apply by offline mode only. The direct link is provided for the application form along with steps to complete the form. Read further to know the details and link.
Air India AASL First Officer Recruitment 2020
Candidates can also check the Important Points, Prerequisites, Application Format and Steps to Apply for Air India AASL First Officer Recruitment 2020. Candidates can start applying for the application now. The Application form has to be submitted through offline mode only. The last date to submit application form is 18th September 2020. Candidates are advised to fill the form before the last date.
Interested and eligible candidates can check their eligibility for the Air India AASL First Officer Recruitment 2020 Form and Apply using the given details. Read further to know more.
Air India AASL First Officer Notification 2020: Overview
|Exam Name||Air India AASL First Officer Recruitment|
|Conducting Body||Air India’s AASL|
|Application Submission Start Date||From Now|
|Last Date||18th September 2020|
|No of Vacancies||15|
Air India AASL First Officer: Eligibility Criteria
The following is the eligibility criteria for Air India Recruitment 2020:
- Education Qualification:
Candidates who have Intermediate Passed with Physics & Maths from Any Recognized Board with Technical / License Qualification will be eligible for this recruitment.
- Age Limit: 45 years (Maximum).
Air India AASL First Officer: Application Fee
- General/OBC: Rs.1500/-
- SC/ST: No Fee
Note: The fee can be paid through Demand Draft drawn in favour of Air India Engineering Services Limited payable at New Delhi
Prerequisites for Air India Recruitment 2020 Form:
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet
- Technical / License Qualification Proof.
- Photo ID proof.
- Phone Number.
- E-mail I.D.
Steps to Apply For Air India AASL 2020
Follow the given steps to complete the application for Air India Recruitment Form 2020
- As you click the given link below.
- Print the Application Format given in it or replicate the application in word file.
- Enter the required credentials,
- Candidates are required to send their applications in original with their detailed bio-data in the prescribed proforma given in the link below, along with a 300 words write-up on why he/ she wants to join Air India AASL First Officer, to the Alliance Air Alliance Bhawan, Domestic Terminal-1, IGI Airport, New Delhi- 110037.
Air India AASL First Officer Application Form Link
Link for Application Format of Air India AASL First Officer Recruitment is provided below.
Air India Application Form 2020 stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the application form
- Providing misleading information.
- Non-Payment of Fee.
Important Information for Air India AASL Recruitment 2020
- The only mode of application is offline. The printed/ hard copies of the application form will not be entertained.
- Candidates must check the Eligibility criteria thoroughly before applying for Air India Recruitment 2020.
- One must take care of the Application’s start and end date.
Candidates must stay updated with the website, adda247.com/jobs, for latest notifications about Air India AASL Recruitment 2020. A lot of notifications will be sent to the candidates through E-mail/SMS. Stay alert for the notifications.