All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) has released the Admit Card of Staff Nurse 2020 on 31st January 2020 for Bhopal, Jodhpur, Patna and Raipur. Candidates must have started preparing for the Staff Nurse Exam 2020. Candidates can check all the important information and Link of AIIMS Staff Nurse Admit Card 2020.
AIIMS Staff Nurse Admit Card
AIIMS has released the admit card for Staff Nurse Exam 2020. The Exam for Staff Nurse is scheduled to be held on 07th February 2020 earlier it is scheduled for 07th January 2020. Candidates can check the download link given for AIIMS Staff Nurse Admit Card 2020.
Also, steps for downloading the admit card have been provided too. Read further for link and instructions.
How to Download Admit Card for AIIMS Staff Nurse?
- Click the given link for AIIMS Staff Nurse Admit Card 2020
- As the link opens, the candidates should enter the credentials: “Candidate I.D” & “Password”
- Click Login button after entering the credentials
- The Document for Admit Card will open in the new tab for downloading
Save the document using the Print or Download option.
Candidates must note the following points regarding the AIIMS Staff Nurse 2020.
- Do not forget to carry the Admit Card to the exam hall
- Check Exam Date, Venue and Time
- Read the important instructions of exam hall dos and donts given on the admit card/hall ticket
- Do carry one of the photo ID cards such as Aadhar card, Passport, Voter ID card, PAN Card, Driving License
- Also carry one or two Passport size photographs, preferably the one matching the application form
AIIMS Staff Nurse Admit Card Link
Click on the given link to download the AIIMS Staff Nurse Admit Card:
- Candidates must remember to carry a Photo ID card along with their Admit Card.
The Photo ID Cards may include the following:
- They should also carry a passport size photograph that must match the photograph submitted in the Application form
What After Downloading Admit Card !
- Candidates must check their name, venue address and exam date mentioned on Admit Card
- If there is any mismatch in detail, please contact the concerned authority. The helpline number is mentioned on the official site of AIIMS.
- Read the the Instruction carefully and make sure you abide by them.
- Do read the necessary items mentioned on the admit card. Also check for things not to be carried in the exam hall such as phones, calculators, bluetooth devices.
- Carry an Identity Proof on the date of exam with clear Signature and Photograph.