All India Institute of Medical Science Rishikesh has released the Admit Card of Nursing Officer 2020 on 10th January 2020. Candidates must have started preparing for the Nursing Officer Exam 2020. Candidates can check all the important information and Link of AIIMS Rishikesh Nursing Officer Admit Card 2020.
AIIMS Rishikesh Nursing Officer Admit Card
AIIMS Rishikesh has released the admit card for Nursing Officer Exam 2020. The Exam for Nursing Officer is scheduled to be held on 23rd January 2020. Candidates can check the download link given for AIIMS Rishikesh Admit Card 2020.
Also, steps for downloading the admit card have been provided too. Read further for link and instructions.
How to Download Admit Card for AIIMS Rishikesh?
- Click the given link for AIIMS Rishikesh Nursing Officer Admit Card 2020
- As the link opens, the candidates should enter the credentials: One Time Registration Number & Password
- Click Login button after entering the credentials
- The Document for Admit Card will open in the new tab for downloading
Save the document using the Print or Download option.
Candidates must note the following points regarding the AIIMS Rishikesh Nursing Officer 2020.
- Do not forget to carry the Admit Card to the exam hall
- Check Exam Date, Venue and Time
- Read the important instructions of exam hall dos and donts given on the admit card/hall ticket
- Do carry one of the photo ID cards such as Aadhar card, Passport, Voter ID card, PAN Card, Driving License
- Also carry one or two Passport size photographs, preferably the one matching the application form
AIIMS Rishikesh Nursing Officer Admit Card Link
Download AIIMS Rishikesh Nursing Officer Admit Card 2020
Documents to carry with your Admit Card:
- Candidates must remember to carry a Photo ID card along with their Admit Card.
The Photo ID Cards may include the following:
- They should also carry a passport size photograph that must match the photograph submitted in the Application form
What After Downloading Admit Card !
- Candidates must check their name, venue address and exam date mentioned on Admit Card
- If there is any mismatch in detail, please contact the concerned authority. The helpline number is mentioned on the official site of AIIMS Rishikesh.
- Read the the Instruction carefully and make sure you abide by them.
- Do read the necessary items mentioned on the admit card. Also check for things not to be carried in the exam hall such as phones, calculators, bluetooth devices.
- Carry an Identity Proof on the date of exam with clear Signature and Photograph.