AIIMS Nursing Officer Admit Card 2020: All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS), New Delhi has released the admit card of the 4271 Nursing Officer exam. The AIIMS Nursing Officer exam is going to take place on 08th September 2020 (Tuesday) which was scheduled to be held on 01st September 2020. Candidates can refer to this article for AIIMS Nursing Officer Admit Card link.
AIIMS Nursing Officer Admit Card 2020
Check the details of AIIMS Nursing Officer Admit Card 2020 in the table below
|AIIMS Nursing Officer Admit Card 2020|
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS)|
|Post Name||Nursing Officer|
|Number Of Vacancies||4271 Vacancies (increased)|
|Hall Ticket Release Date||02nd September 2020|
|Exam Date||08th September 2020 (Revised Date)|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
AIIMS Nursing Officer Admit Card: Steps to Download
- As you click the link for downloading, a new tab appears
- Enter the “Candidates I.D.”, “Password” and “Captcha”.
- Click Submit button after entering the details
- The Admit Card document will now open
- Use the Print or Download option to save the admit card.
AIIMS Nursing Officer Admit Card Link
The link of the AIIMS Nursing Officer Admit Card is mentioned below. Download AIIMS Nursing Officer Admit Card 2020.
Details Present on AIIMS Nursing Officer Admit Card
The AIIMS Nursing Officer Admit Card contains the below details, check all the details on the AIIMS Nursing Officer Admit Card.
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Registration Number
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Name of the Applicant’s Father
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Signature of the Board Councillor
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Duration of the Online Test
- Name of the Conducting Authority
- Date & Time of the Test
- Category of the Contender
- Examination Centre Code
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Name of the Examination
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Roll/ Hall Ticket Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Venue to the Exam Centre
Documents to carry with Admit Card 2020:
- Candidates need to carry One Photo Identity Card with having the same Date of Birth as printed on Admit Card.
- If the Photo Identity Card does not have the Date of Birth then the candidate must carry an additional certificate, in original, as proof of Date of Birth.
- In case of mismatch in the Date of Birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and the photo ID/the certificate brought in support of the Date of Birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Passport size photographs.
- Education Qualification Certificates.
- Date of Birth Proof Certificate.
What Next After Downloading Admit Card?
- Candidates are advised to check their name, venue address, and exam date on AIIMS Nursing Officer Admit Card in order to avoid any hassle on the day of examination.
- If there is any mismatch in detail please contact the concerned authority before time.
- Carry Identity proof on the date of the exam with clear Signature and Photographs.
Candidates are advised to keep visiting this page for AIIMS Nursing Officer admit card and for all further information.
ALL THE BEST !!