AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2020: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Kalyani has released a notification for the senior resident posts @aiimskalyani.edu.in. There are a total of 139 vacancies for senior residents in all the AIIMS Kalyani. The online application has begun and going to end on 05th January 2021. The Senior Resident registration link is given below. Check details of AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2020.
AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2020
|AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Science, Kalyani|
|Notification date||05ht December 2020|
|Closing Date||05th January 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment: Important Dates
|Notification Date||02nd December 2020|
|Online Application Start Date||05th December 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||05th January 2021|
|Interview Date||Available Soon|
AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Check the eligibility criteria for the AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2020.
- Professor: Post Graduate with MD/MS equivalent thereto in the respective discipline/subject and/OR M.Ch and DM.
- Additional Professor: Post Graduate with MD/MS equivalent thereto in the respective discipline/subject and/OR M.Ch and DM.
- Associate Professor: Post Graduate with MD/MS equivalent thereto in the respective discipline/subject and/OR M.Ch and DM.
- Assistant Professor: Post Graduate with MD/MS equivalent thereto in the respective discipline/subject and/OR M.Ch and DM.
- Professor: Not exceeding 58 years.
- Additional Professor: Not exceeding 58 years.
- Associate Professor: Not exceeding 50 years.
- Assistant Professor: Not exceeding 50 years.
AIIMS Kalyani Vacancies Details
The total no. of vacancies is given in the AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment Official PDF 2020, there are 139 vacancies. Given below is the vacancy table showing category wise vacancies.
Prerequisites for AIIMS Kalyani Resident Application Form 2020
- Valid e-mail ID
- Scanned recent Passport size photograph of candidate (in JPG format)
- Scanned signature of the candidate (in JPG format)
- Online payment detail required for payment of application fee
- Aadhar Card
Steps To Apply For AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2020
- Click on the link given below.
- Now you can see Registration on the right.
- Click on New User and Agree with the terms and conditions then proceed to continue for online form
- Now Fill out all the required details.
- Now Choose the exam center and medium in which you want to appear for AIIMS Kalyani Application Form 2020
- Now fill in your educational qualifications and all the degree’s you hold
- After that Fill in your communication address and Upload your Photo and signature
- After filling in all the required details and uploading the photo/ signature You’ll be redirected to the payments page. Pay your fee through Debit/Credit card/E-Challan.
- Click on submit and Your form will be submitted successfully.
Link To Apply For AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2020
The candidates who possess the required eligibility criteria can apply for the post of Faculty.
Important Points for AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2020
- The experience certificate shall be duly signed by the competent authority of the Organisation/Institute clearly mentioning the post, period of employment, number of beds during the period of employment, pay, nature of duties, etc. The experience certificate without these details may not be accepted.
- Only full-time experience after registration with the Faculty will be considered.
- Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying online for AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2020.
- The AIIMS Kalyani Application Fee can be paid by any one of the following mediums – Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking/ Bank Challan.
- Payment is an important step involved in the completion and submission of the form.
- Candidates must note the Start and Last Date of Online Application
- Registration without payment is considered incomplete.
- The application fee once paid is non-refundable.
AIIMS Kalyani Online Application Form 2020 stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the application form
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the applications will be considered for the final submission.
- Submission of AIIMS Kalyani Application by post is not acceptable.
AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment Faq’s
Q 1. For which post the AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment is release?
Ans. The recruitment is for the Faculty post only.
Q 2. For how many vacancies the recruitment is released?
Ans. There are 139 vacancies for AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment.
Q 3. Where can one apply for AIIMS Recruitment?
Ans. One can apply for the AIIMS Recruitment from the link given in the article or directly from the official website.
Q 4. When was the Notification released?
Ans. The notification was released on 02nd December 2020.
Q 5. What is the last date to apply online?
Ans. The last date to apply online is 05th January 2021.