AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2020: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Jodhpur has invited applications for the 131 Posts of Senior Residents posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts on or before 14th July 2020. Check eligibility criteria, selection process, application fee, steps to apply online, and application link.
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2020: Overview
|AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Science, Jodhpur|
|Post Name||Senior Residents|
|Advt. No.||Dean (Academics)/06/SR/2020-AIIMS.JDH|
|Starting date||15th June 2020|
|Closing Date||14th July 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview|
|Date of Interview||Available Soon|
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should possess MD, DNB, MS, M.Sc, Ph.D, M.Ch, DM, MDS (Concerned Specialty).
Application Fee For AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment
- Candidates of General/ EWS/ OBC category must pay the application fee of Rs.1000/-
- Candidates of SC/ ST category must pay the application fee of Rs. 800/-
- Candidates of the PWBD category are exempted from the application fee.
Prerequisites for AIIMS Jodhpur Form 2020:
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet
- A scanned copy of coloured passport size photo in JPG format
- A scanned copy of signature in JPG format
- Photo ID proof
Steps to Apply Online for AIIMS Jodhpur
Follow the given steps to complete the application for AIIMS Jodhpur Online form 2020
- As you click the given online apply link, enter applicant name, e-mail I.D and department, then click the “Registration” part.
- Select the option whether you want to register with or without Aadhar Card.
- Enter the required credentials, Personal Details, Contact Details, Educational Eligibility.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.
Please ensure Payment has been made. The completion of the AIIMS Jodhpur Online form requires the payment.
AIIMS Jodhpur Online Form 2020
Link for AIIMS Jodhpur Online Application is provided below:
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2020 Online Application
AIIMS Jodhpur Application Form 2020 stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the application form
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the application will be considered for final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
- Submission of AIIMS Jodhpur by post is not acceptable.