AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2021
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2021: The All India Institutes of Medical Science (AIIMS), Delhi has announced the recruitment for the 416 vacancies for the post of Senior Resident/Demonstrator (for a maximum of 3 Years tenure) on its official website @aiimsexams.ac.in. Those candidates who are interested and fulfil all the eligibility criteria are requested to apply for the desired post by filling the online application form before the last date 28th May 2021. Candidates can check all the details related to the recruitment like educational qualification, age limit, notification, online application link, selection process, and more in this post.
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2021: Overview
|AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||All India Institutes of Medical Science (AIIMS), Delhi|
|Post||Senior Resident/ Senior Demonstrator|
|Starting Date To Apply||11th May 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||28th June 2021|
|Written Exam Date
||To Be Announced|
||Written Exam and Interview|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment Notification 2021
The interested and eligible candidates can download the detailed advertisement released by the AIIMS Delhi on 11th May 2021 for Senior Resident/ Senior Demonstrator posts. A total of 416 vacancies has been released by the officials. A direct link to download the notification has been provided below.
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2021 Vacancy
Candidates can check the number of vacancies for the recruitment of Senior Residents/ Demonstrator in AIIMS Delhi in the given table below.
|Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|Senior Resident/ Senior Demonstrator||416|
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Interested and eligible candidates can go through and check the Educational Qualification and Age Limit (eligibility criteria) related to the job post below.
Those candidates who want to apply for the posts of Senior Residents/Demonstrator should be holding a full time Postgraduate medical degree MD/MS/MDS/DNB in the respective discipline from a recognized university/Institute.
Age Limit (as on 31-08-2021)
The candidate’s maximum age must not be more than 45 Years as on 31st August 2021.
Online Application Link
The Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online for 416 Senior Resident/Senior Demonstrator posts from 11th May 2021 to 28th May 2021. The direct link to apply online is given below interested and eligible candidates can use the link to apply for the post.
Steps to Apply For AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2021
- Candidates can visit the official website @aiimsexams.ac.in
- Click on the recruitment section on the homepage.
- Click on Senior Resident/ Senior Demonstrator Recruitment 2021.
- Fill in the application form and upload all the required documents.
- Submit the duly filled application form before the last date.
- Take the printout of the duly filled application form for future reference.
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment Selection Process
- Those who will apply will be called for a written exam whose date is yet to be announced (Bookmark this page to stay tuned with us for every latest update).
- Admit Card will be released 2-3 weeks prior to the written exam.
- Written exam qualified students will be called for the Interview and Document Verification round.
- The final merit list will be prepared according to the performance in the written exam and the interview.
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment Salary Structure
Selected candidates will be offered a remuneration of Rs. 67,700/- (per month).