AIIMS Delhi Jr. Resident Recruitment 2020: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi has released a notification for the junior resident posts @aiimsexams.org. There are a total of 194 vacancies for the junior resident in the AIIMS Delhi. The online application has begun and going to end on 10th December 2020. The Jr. Resident registration link is given below. Check details of AIIMS Delhi Jr. Resident Recruitment 2020.
AIIMS Delhi Jr. Resident Recruitment 2020
|AIIMS Delhi Jr. Resident Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Science, New Delhi|
|Position Name||Junior Resident|
|Starting date||30th November 2020|
|Closing Date||10th December 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
AIIMS Delhi Jr. Resident: Important Dates
|Notification Date||28th November 2020|
|Online Application Start Date||30th November 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10th December 2020|
|Interview Date||Available Soon|
AIIMS Delhi Jr. Resident Recruitment 2020: Eligibility Criteria
Check the eligibility criteria for the AIIMS Delhi Jr. Resident Recruitment 2020.
- MBBS/BDS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI/ DCI.
- Only those candidates who have passed MBBS/ BDS (including Internship) not earlier than three (3) years before the start date of Junior Residency (Non-Academic) i.e. 31.12.2020 will be considered. It implies that those who have completed MBBS/ BDS or equivalent course (including completion of residency) between 01.01.2018 to 31.12.2020 only will be considered.
AIIMS Delhi Jr. Resident Vacancies
The total no. of vacancies is given in the AIIMS Delhi Jr. Resident Recruitment Official PDF 2020, there are 194 vacancies. Given below is the vacancy table showing category wise vacancies.
|Blood Bank (Main)||02||01||01||0||0||04|
|Blood Bank (CNC)||01||0||02||02||0||05|
|Blood Bank (Trauma Centre)||02||0||0||0||0||02|
|Burns and Plastic Surgery||04||01||02||01||0||08|
|Dermatology & Venereology||01||0||0||0||0||01|
|Emergency Medicine (*)||30||09||19||13||05||76|
|Emergency Medicine (Trauma Centre)||06||0||04||01||01||12|
|Neurosurgery (Trauma Centre)||02||01||01||01||0||05|
|Orthopaedics (Trauma Centre)||01||0||01||01||01||04|
|Radiology (Trauma Centre)||0||0||01||0||0||01|
|Surgery (Trauma Centre)||12||03||08||05||03||21|
Prerequisites for AIIMS Delhi Jr. Resident Application Form 2020
- Valid e-mail ID
- Scanned recent Passport size photograph of candidate (in JPG format)
- Scanned signature of the candidate (in JPG format)
- Online payment detail required for payment of application fee
- Aadhar Card
Steps To Apply For AIIMS Delhi Jr. Resident Recruitment 2020
- Click on the link given below.
- Now you can see Registration on the right.
- Click on New User and Agree with the terms and conditions then proceed to continue for online form
- Now Fill out all the required details.
- Now Choose the exam center and medium in which you want to appear for AIIMS Delhi Jr. Resident Application Form 2020
- Now fill in your educational qualifications and all the degree’s you hold
- After that Fill in your communication address and Upload your Photo and signature
- After filling in all the required details and uploading the photo/ signature You’ll be redirected to the payments page. Pay your fee through Debit/Credit card/E-Challan.
- Click on submit and Your form will be submitted successfully.
Link To Apply For AIIMS Delhi Jr. Resident Recruitment 2020
The candidates who possess the required eligibility criteria can apply for the post of Jr. Resident.
Important Points for AIIMS Delhi Jr. Resident Recruitment 2020
- The experience certificate shall be duly signed by the competent authority of the Organisation/Institute clearly mentioning the post, period of employment, number of beds during the period of employment, pay, nature of duties, etc. The experience certificate without these details may not be accepted.
- Only full-time experience after registration with the Jr. Resident will be considered.
- Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying online for AIIMS Delhi Jr. Resident 2020.
- The AIIMS Delhi Jr. Resident Application Fee can be paid by any one of the following mediums – Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking/Bank Challan.
- Payment is an important step involved in the completion and submission of the form.
- Candidates must note the Start and Last Date of Online Application
- Registration without payment is considered incomplete.
- The application fee once paid is non-refundable.
AIIMS Delhi Jr. Resident Online Application Form 2020 stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the application form
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the applications will be considered for the final submission.
- Submission of AIIMS Delhi Jr. Resident Application by post is not acceptable.
AIIMS Delhi Jr. Resident Recruitment Faq’s
Q 1. For which post the AIIMS Delhi Jr. Resident Recruitment is release?
Ans. The recruitment is for the Junior Resident post only.
Q 2. For how many vacancies the recruitment is released?
Ans. There are 194 vacancies for AIIMS Delhi Jr. Resident.
Q 3. Where can one apply for AIIMS Recruitment?
Ans. One can apply for the AIIMS Recruitment from the link given in the article or directly from the official website.
Q 4. When was the Notification released?
Ans. The notification was released on 30th November 2020.
Q 5. What is the last date to apply online?
Ans. The last date to apply online is 10th December 2020.