AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2020: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Bhubaneswar has invited applications for the 20 Posts of Junior Residents (Non-Academic) posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts on or before 20 June 2020.
The selected candidates will be on a contractual basis for a period of 06 (six) months (maximum three terms* are allowed). Candidates who have already done 3 terms of Junior Residency (Non-Academic) will not be considered.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment Notification 2020: Highlights
|AIIMS Bhubaneswar Job 2020: Notification|
|Organization Name||AIIMS Bhubaneswar|
|Post Name||Junior Residents|
|Advt. No.||Advt No- AIIMS/BBS/Dean/SR/49-B/9984
Date: 05 June,2020
|Starting date||5th June 2020|
|Closing Date||20th June 2020,
|Date of Interview||29th June 2020|
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2020: Eligibility Criteria
- MBBS from an institution recognized by MCl.
- The candidate must have completed a compulsory internship and must produce an Internship Completion certificate and Registration under any state MCI.
- Those candidates who have passed MBBS (including internship) not earlier than 3(three) years before the start date of Junior Residency (Non Academic), i.e. as on the date of interview will be preferred.
Application Fee For AIIMS Bhubaneswar Junior Resident
- Candidates of General/ EWS/ OBC category must pay the application fee of Rs.1000/-
- Candidates of SC/ ST category must pay the application fee of Rs.500/-
- Candidates of the PWBD category are exempted from the application fee.
The payment should be made directly through NEFT to the following account details :
- Account No. : 557820110000006
- IFS Code : BKID0005578
- MICR Code : 751013019
- Payable at Bank of India, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar Branch, Odisha.
How To Apply For AIIMS Bhubaneswar Junior Resident Recruitment?
The application forms are available on the official site of AIIMS Bhubaneshwaar. Interested candidates can read the notification and apply for the post by sending their duly filled application form along with required supporting documents to the mail address as given below:
The filled-in application form along with the scanned copy of the duly attested list of enclosures must reach the above-given address on or before 20th June 2020. The list of enclosures is given in the PDF Notification.
Selection Process For AIIMS Bhubaneswar Junior Resident
The candidates will be selcted as Junior Residents’ through an interview on 29th June 2020, at the Directors’ Conference Hall, Administrative Building, AllMS, Bhubaneswar from 10: 00 A.M onwards.
The selection of the candidates will be based on their performance in the interview.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Junior Resident Salary
Level 10 of Pay Matrix (pre-revised Pay Band-3, Rs.15600/- + 54001-(GP)) with entry pay of Rs 56,100/- per month plus usual allowances as admissible.