AIIMS Bhopal Junior Resident Recruitment 2021: All India Institute of Medical Science, Bhopal has invited online applications for the post of Junior Residents on its official website @aiimsbhopal.edu.in. The officials of the AIIMS, Bhopal has announced 57 Junior Resident vacancies will be recruited through this recruitment. The interested candidates can check their eligibility before applying for the vacancies. The walk-in interview has been scheduled for 05th April 2021 at 10 AM (reporting time is 9 AM). The candidates have to carry all original documents along with photocopies on the interview.
AIIMS Bhopal Junior Resident Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|AIIMS Bhopal Junior Resident Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Science, Bhopal|
|Post Name||Junior Residents|
|Notification Released||12th March 2021|
|Walk-In Date||05th April 2021|
AIIMS Bhopal Junior Residents Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
A total of 57 vacancies has been announced for Junior Resident posts, check category-wise vacancies in the below table.
|Junior Resident (Back Log)||—||—||—||09||06||15|
|Junior Resident (Current)||15||08||07||07||05||42|
AIIMS Bhopal Junior Resident Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates should have passed MBBS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI / State.
- Only those candidates who have passed MBBS (including Internship- 06/04/2016 to 05/04/2021), not earlier than five years before the date of interview for Junior Residency (Non-Academic).
- NMC/MCI/State Registration is mandatory before joining. Those who had joined Junior Residency (Non-Academic) at the AIIMS Bhopal and whose services were terminated on account of unauthorised absence or any other disciplinary/ground, will be ineligible to be considered for these JR (NA) post even if they otherwise qualify.
- Experience in Army Services, Central Health Services, Private Nursing Homes and Private Practice will be taken as equivalent to Junior Residency (Non-Academic).
Age Limit (as on 05th April 2021)
- Upper age limit- 30 years
- Upper age relaxation to SC/ST- 05 years
- Upper age relaxation to OBC- 03 years
- Upper age relaxation to Physical Handicapped- 10 years for general, 13 years for OBC, and 15 years for SC/ST
- For General/ EWS/ OBC category : Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ ST/ Category: Rs. 800/-
- A person with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD): Nil
- Fees to be paid by Demand Draft only in favour of “AIIMS Bhopal”
How to Apply For AIIMS Bhopal Junior Resident Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official website @ www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in.
- Scroll down on the homepage and search for What’s New Section
- Download the AIIMS Bhopal Junior Resident Notification PDF
- Read the Information in the Advertisement Carefully.
- If Interested in the Junior Resident posts, then fill the Application Form.
- Pay the Application Fee if applicable.
- Attend the Walk Interview on the Prescribed dates with necessary documents.
AIIMS Bhopal Junior Resident Tenure
The appointment to the post of Junior Resident (NonAcademic) shall be for the period of 6 months extendable to another six months (One year maximum).