AIIMS Bhopal Junior Resident Recruitment 2020: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhopal (AIIMS Bhopal) has released a notification for the recruitment of Junior Residents posts on the Interview bases under Advt. No. Academic/AIIMS, Bhopal/ 2020/08. This recruitment is conducted by AIIMS Bhopal for 28 vacancies. The interested applicants have to appear for the interview along with their application form and documents at the venue on 22nd September 2020. The Address of the interview is given below. Check Eligibility Criteria, Age, Dates, and important points.
AIIMS Bhopal Junior Resident Recruitment
Check the important points of AIIMS Bhopal Junior Resident Recruitment 2020 in the table below.
|AIIMS Bhopal Junior Resident Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhopal|
|Test Name||Junior Resident|
|Starting date||28th May 2020|
|Interview Date||22nd September 2020|
AIIMS Bhopal Junior Resident Vacancies
AIIMS Bhopal Junior Resident Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates should have passed MBBS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI / State.
- Only those candidates who have passed MBBS (including Internship- 23/09/2015 to 22/09/2020), not earlier than five years before the date of interview for Junior Residency (Non-Academic).
- MCI/State Registration is mandatory before joining.
Age Limit: Upper Age limit
AIIMS Bhopal Junior Resident Walk-In-Interview
- Take a print out of AIIMS Bhopal Junior Resident Application Form and certificate if applicable from the Application Form PDF Below,
- Fill all the important details sought in the application,
- Attach the required documents with the application form,
- Duly-Sign the Application Form and copy of the documents,
- Candidates have to reach the AIIMS Bhopal, Saket Nagar, Bhopal (M.P.) – 462020 on 22nd September 2020 for their interview, along with their Application Form and documents.
AIIMS Bhopal Junior Resident Application Form
Click on the link to take the print out of the AIIMS Bhopal Junior Resident Application Form.
AIIMS Bhopal Junior Resident Application Form stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the AIIMS Bhopal Junior Resident Application form.
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the applications will be considered for the final submission.