AGVB Recruitment 2021
AGVB Recruitment 2021: Assam Gramin Vikash Bank (AGVB) has invited applications for the posts of Director, Faculty, Office Assistants, and Attendants (on a contract basis) for its Rural Self Employment Training Institutes (RSETIs) situated in Assam’s Lakhimpur, Golaghat, Kokrajhar, and Guwahati regions. An official notification has been released for the recruitment on the official website @agvbank.co.in. The interested candidates can send the duly filled application form along with the supporting documents on or before 15th June 2021. The applicants can check the details related to the job posts in the article below.
AGVB Recruitment 2021: Overview
|AGVB Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Assam Gramin Vikash Bank (AGVB)|
|Post Name||Director, Faculty, Office Assistants, and Attendants|
|Notification Release Date||24th May 2021|
|Last Date To Submit Application||15th June 2021|
AGVB Recruitment Notification 2021
Assam Gramin Vikash Bank has released a recruitment notification on its official website on 24th May 2021. The direct link to download the notification has been provided below.
AGVB Recruitment 2021 Vacancy
Assam Gramin Vikash Bank has invited applications for 19 vacancies of the posts of Director, Faculty, Office Assistant, and Attendant for different regions. The interested candidates can check the number of vacancies below.
|Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
AGVB Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
In the official notification, the officials have mentioned eligibility criteria for each of the posts. Candidates can go through the table mentioned below.
Educational Qualification (as on 01-04-2021)
|Name of Post||Education & Experience|
|Director||The candidates must be a Graduate/ Post Graduate and should be a retired officer of commercial bank/RRB|
|Office Assistant||The candidate must be a graduate and must be fluent in speaking and writing the local language. Must possess knowledge in basic accounting.|
|Attendant||Class 8th pass and must be able to read and write in the local language.|
Age Limit (as on 01-04-2021)
- For the post of Director, the Maximum age limit is 62 years.
- For the posts of Faculty, Office Assistant, and Attendant the minimum age limit is 22 years and the maximum age limit is 40 years.
Application Form Download
The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts by downloading the application form and sending the duly filled application form before the last date 15th June 2021. The direct link to download the application form format is given below.
Steps To Apply For AGVB Recruitment 2021
- Download the application form from the official website @agvbank.co.in or the direct link given above.
- Candidates have to send the duly filled application form along with the necessary enclosures via Registered or Speed Post only.
- Recent photo pasted with signature across it.
- “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF Director or Faculty or Assistant or Attendant” should be written over the envelope.
- Applications must be sent to the address mentioned below.
Address- The Chairman Assam Gramin Vikash Prashikshan Trust Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Head Office, Bhangagarh Guwahati-781005
Following are the required documents which should be sent along with the application form.
- A recent passport size photograph with a signature across it.
- Three copies of the same photograph should be retained for use at the time of the interview.
- The candidate has to enclose a copy of the discharge certificate, retirement/pension order and documentary proof of rank last/presently held.
- Self-attested copies of certificates should be sent by the candidate along with the
AGVB Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
|Director||Candidates will need to appear for the Personal Interview and demonstration/presentation round.|
|Office Assistant||Shortlisted candidates will be called for the Interview round|
|All the interview and demonstration rounds will be held at Guwahati.|
AGVB Recruitment 2021 Salary Structure
The post-wise salary structure offered by Assam Gramin Vikash Bank has been provided below.
|Name of the Post||Salary (Per Month)|
|Office Assistant||Rs. 12,000/-|