AFCAT Result 2021 is declared by the authority of the Indian Air Force (IAF) on their official website @afcat.cdac.in on 17 September 2021. . AFCAT 2 exam was conducted on 28th, 29th, and 30th August 2021, the result of which is anticipated.
AFCAT Result 2021
Only after scoring minimum qualifying marks in the exam, the candidates are eligible for interview round, psychological test and medical examination to get selected as officers for the post of flying and ground duty (both technical and non-technical).
AFCAT 2 Result 2021
AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test) is the nationwide defence examination that is conducted for the recruitment of various Indian Air Force officers. This year Indian Air Force has declared 256 vacancies for both flying and ground duty and AFCAT is the only way to get selected for these posts. The aspirants who have filled the application form for the AFCAT-2 exam should go through this article to know more about AFCAT 2 Result 2021.
Important Dates: AFCAT Result 2021
|AFCAT 2 Exam Dates||28th, 29th, and 30th August 2021|
|AFCAT 2 Result 2021 Date||17 September 2021|
Steps To Check AFCAT 2 Result 2021
- Step 1: AFCAT 2021 result will be available online on the official website at afcat.cdac.in or can click on the link directly provided below.
- Step 2: Click on the “candidate login” window appearing on the homepage
- Step 3: The candidate should fill up their credentials- email id and password to access the AFCAT Result 2021.
- Step 4: Now click on the link “AFCAT Result 2021” and the result page will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Step 5: Download the result for your future reference and get the hardcopy printed out.
Link To Check AFCAT 2 Result 2021
Click below to check your result for AFCAT.
AFCAT Result Stages
1. Only the AFCAT result showing the qualifying status of the candidates appearing in the exam will be declared by the IAF authority, they are not responsible for announcing AFCAT Cut-Off or scorecard.
2. After the qualifying of the online entrance exam, the candidate has to appear for AFSB interview round. The four major centres for the AFSB interview will be at Dehradun, Gandhinagar, Varanasi, and Mysore.
3. The candidates will be given a chance to select their date and venue by themselves. In case they miss to select, the IAF committee will allot the interview date and venue on their own.
4. The interview round for the candidates who have applied for the posts in the flying branch does not have the option to choose the venue, as the interview will be conducted only at Dehradun and their call letter will be provided as soon as result declared.
AFCAT 2 Selection Procedure
- All applicants whose applications are submitted by the due date will be called for AFCAT and Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT)
- The AFCAT will be of two hours duration and will contain multiple-choice questions on verbal ability, numerical ability, reasoning, general awareness and military aptitude.
- EKT would be for 45 minutes and conducted immediately after AFCAT. It is mandatory for the candidates opting for ground duty (technical) branch to pass both AFCAT & EKT
- Candidates who are short-listed on the basis of AFCAT/EKT will be called for further testing at one of the Air Force Selection Boards (AFSBs) at Dehradun, Mysore, Gandhinagar, Varanasi or Kanchrapara. Candidates who opt for a flying branch can opt for Dehradun, Mysore and Varanasi only. The testing would consist of three stages as given below:
- Officer Intelligence Rating Test along with Picture Perception and discussion test will be conducted on the first day. Stage-I test is a screening test and only those who qualify would undergo subsequent testing. All Stage-I qualified candidates would be subjected to document check to ascertain their eligibility for the branches applied for. Candidates who either do not qualify in
- Stage-I or do not meet the required eligibility criteria would be sent back on the first day itself
- Psychological test, Group Tests and Interview would commence after document check for the next five days
For Flying Branch
- Computerised Pilot Selection System (CPSS) would be administered to recommended candidates only. This is once in a lifetime test. Candidates who have failed the CPSS/ PABT in an earlier attempt or a Flight Cadet suspended from flying training at Air Force Academy will not be eligible to apply.
Physical Fitness Test
- Candidates will be required to complete the run in a stipulated time frame, 100 Meter run in 16 sec, furthermore 20 Push-ups and Sit-ups in 1 minute, Rope Climbing 3-4 Meters, should be able to do 3 chin-ups and should be able to swim 25 meters.
Candidates are requested to stay updated with this website for the details of AFCAT Result and other important updates. These will be updated as soon as they are released officially.
Stay updated with the website to check details of the same. Stay Connected!