AFCAT 2 Online Form 2021
AFCAT 2 Online Form 2021: Indian Air Force has started accepting online forms for AFCAT 2 Exam from 01st June 2021 onwards on its official website @afcat.cdac.in. The AFCAT 2 Exam will be conducted for the recruitment of 334 Technical and Non-Technical branches for courses commencing in July 2022. The online form link for AFCAT 2 will be active till 30th June 2021. The candidates who hold the required eligibility criteria mentioned by the Defence Authority in AFCAT 2 Notification can apply from the below link. We have provided the steps to apply, application fee, online application form, and other details in the article below.
AFCAT 2 Online Form 2021: Important Dates
|AFCAT 2 2021 Events||Dates|
|Notification Release Date||01st June 2021|
|Online Application Start Date||01st June 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online for AFCAT||30th June 2021|
|Online Application Correction Window||July 2021|
How to Submit AFCAT 2 Online Form?
The candidate eligible to apply for AFCAT 2 Exam has to follow the below steps of registration and login as mentioned below.
- Click on the link provided below or visit the official website @afcat.cdac.in
- A new page will appear on your screen.
- If you are a new applicant, then you have to register first.
- An OTP will be sent on your mobile no. and email, fill and click on “Submit”. A Login Id and Password will be sent to your registered mobile no. and email id.
- The AFCAT 2 Sign-up format is as follows:
|Full name of the candidate||As per the Class 10th certificate|
|Father’s and Mother’s name of Candidate||In a maximum of 50 characters|
|Email id||Active Email Id|
|Mobile number||10 Digit Mobile No. currently in use|
|Select secret questions||Select one from the options provided|
|Secret answer||Maximum of 50 characters|
|Captcha||Enter alphanumeric text shown at the end|
- Login using the Registration Number and Password. Select the post you are interested in.
- Fill up other details such as educational qualifications etc. depending upon the educational qualification of the candidate.
- Pay examination fee as applicable, online using Credit/Debit Card or Internet Banking
- Candidates are required to upload their scanned colour photograph and Signature (in English or in Hindi) in JPEG format.
- Login with Registration Number and Password in the link for “UPLOAD” and thereafter, upload the file/scanned filled
- Upload all the required certificates
- Submit the application. Print out the acknowledgement for records.
|Education Qualification||Choose one from the list
|Graduation level||Choose one from the list as per the above options:
|Select a qualification degree||For Group A, B, D choose from the following
For Option C: Enter B Com etc.
|Course Duration (in years)||4 years for ‘A’, ‘B’, ‘C’ and 3 years for ‘C’|
|Name of the college & University||Maximum of 50 characters|
|Date of graduation||In DD/MM/YYYY format|
|Aggregate/gross percentage||In numeric 2 Digit|
|If candidates have a current backlog||Mark it as yes or no|
|Aggregate/gross percentage obtained in Class 12||In numeric form|
|Enter Physics percentage as per Class 12 mark sheet||In numeric digit|
|The percentage obtained in Class 12||Candidates should enter it in numeric digit|
AFCAT 2 Online Form Application Fees
The application fee for AFCAT is going to be Rs. 250/- and can be non-refundable.
Candidates can make payment of the application fee online using credit card/ debit card/ net banking.
AFCAT 2 Online Form
The online application process for AFCAT-2 2021 has been active from 01st June 2021 on its official website @afcat.cdac.in. The last date to apply online has been scheduled as 30th June 2021. The candidates who are interested in Defence Jobs can fill their registration form from the below link.
Prepare with AFCAT Model Question Paper
Candidates need to upload the scanned images of their photograph, signature, and Left Thumb Impression (LTI). The specifications related to the uploading of documents are given below.
- The size of each file should be between 10 KB and 50KB
- The images should be in JPEG/ JPG
Documents Required to fill AFCAT Online Form 2021
The candidates should keep the following documents ready to apply online for AFCAT.
- Aadhaar Card
- Credit/Debit cards
- Marksheets of Class 12 and graduation/diploma/integrated postgraduation
- Scanned images of photograph, signature and left thumb impression
How to Edit AFCAT Online Form?
In case, the candidtaes have made any mistake or want to add any information in their application form, then follow the below steps to correct the details in AFCAT application form:
- Visit the official website @afcat.cdac.in
- Go to the candidate’s login page
- Enter the required credentials on the login page
- Click the application form correct link
- Correct the details and save it
AFCAT 2 Online Form: FAQs
Q. What is the last date to fill application form for AFCAT 2 Exam?
Ans. The last date to submit online form for AFCAT 2 2021 is 30th June 2021.
Q. Can I submit AFCAT 2 Online Form offline?
Ans. No, AFCAT 2 Application form is available in the online mode only. No other means of application form will be accepted.
Q. Do I need to send the hard copy of the AFCAT application form?
Q. Can I edit the details entered in AFCAT application form 2021?
Ans. The candidates can edit the details entered in AFCAT application form through the online correction window made available by IAF on its official website