Indian Air Force has released the notification for Flying, Ground, NCC Entries(For Batch 01/2020)(Course January 2021). The number of vacancies for AFCAT 1 2020 are 249. Interested candidates may go through the details of the notification discussing eligibility, dates, online application. Read further to go through the AFCAT 1 2020 Notification.
AFCAT 1 2020 Notification
The Indian Air Force has released 249 vacancies for AFCAT 1 2020. This is a great opportunity for the candidates aspiring for Defence Jobs. The AFCAT 1 2020 Application Form has started on 01st December 2019 and is going to end on 30th December 2019. Candidates interested in the recruitment can check the link for online application form of AFCAT 1 2020 which is provided below.
Check details of the AFCAT 1 2020 Online Application form 2019
AFCAT 1 2020 Vacancy Details
The Vacancies Distribution of AFCAT 1 2020 is given in the table below:
|AFCAT Entry||Flying||209/21F/SSC/M & W||SSC – 60|
208/21T/SSC/M & W
|AE(L) : PC – 40, SSC – 26
AE(M) : PC – 23, SSC – 16
|Admin : PC – 24, SSC – 16
Accts : PC – 14, SSC – 10
Lgs ; PC- 12, SSC – 08
|NCC Special Entry||Flying||209/21F/PC/M
|10% seats out of CDSE vacancies for PC and 10% seats out
of AFCAT vacancies for SSC.
AFCAT 1 2020 Important Dates
The Important dates for AFCAT 1 have been released by Indian Air Force in the notification. Candidates can check important dates in the table below.
|Online Application Start Date||1st December 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online for AFCAT||30th December 2019|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||30th December 2019|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
|Result Date||Available Soon|
|SSB Dates||Available Soon|
|Batch will Commence From||January 2021|
AFCAT 1 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualifications: Education qualification for different posts is given below.
(A) Flying Branch-Graduation Degree in Any Stream with 60% marks have passed Physics & Maths in 10+2 Level or BE/B.Tech Degree who have Attained Minimum 60% marks in Aggregate in all papers.
(B) Aeronautical Engineering Electronics-(10+2)intermediate minimum 6% marks in Physics & math’s & Minimum 4 years Graduation/Integrated PG Degree in Engineering/Technology
(C) Aeronautical engineering mechanical – candidates with Minimum 60% Marks Each in physics and Mathematics at 10+2 Level & 4 years Engineering/Technology Degree in mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering or equivalent degree.
(D) Ground Duty Non-technical – Graduation Degree in Any Stream/Commerce with 60% marks minimum/Post Graduation degree in Any Stram with 50% marks minimum.
(E) NCC Special Entry – NCC Air wing Senior Division ‘C’ certificate & other Details as per flying branch Eligibility
- AFCAT 1 2020 Age Limit: (As on 01st January 2021)
Flying Branch – 20-24 Years
Ground Duty(Technical/Non-Technical) – 20-26 years
Age Relaxation(upper age Limit) – As per Riles
- Physical Details(Tentative)-
Ground Duty Technical Branch- Minimum height for both gender: 157.5 Cms
Ground duty Non-Technical Branch-
AFCAT 1 2020 Application Fee
The application Fee for AFCAT 1 as per the categories is given:
- AFCAT Entry (For All Candidates) – Rs.250/-
- NCC Special Entry & Metrology Entry – Exempted
Note: Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit card/net Banking/Challan.
AFCAT 1 2020 Exam Pattern
Questions asked in AFCAT 1 Exam will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type.
|Name Of Exam||Time Duration||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Subjects|
|1. AFCAT 1 2020||2 Hours||100||300||Verbal Ability, Numerical Ability, Reasoning, General Awareness, and Military Aptitude|
|2.EKT( Engineering Knowledge Test)||45 Minutes`||50||150||Technical|
Questions asked will be bilingual, i.e. in both Hindi and English.
AFCAT 1 2020 Application Form
- Eligible and interested candidates may apply online for AFCAT 1 2020 Recruitment. The link for the online application will be activated on 01st December 2020.
AFCAT 1 2020 Training:
- Training is scheduled to commence in the first week of January 2021 for all courses.
- The approximate duration of training for Flying and Ground Duty (Technical) Branches is 74 weeks and that of Ground Duty (Non-technical) Branches is 52 weeks at Air Force Training Establishments.
- PAN Card, Aadhaar card and account in SBI / Nationalised Bank is mandatory at the time of joining Air Force Academy (AFA).
AFCAT 1 2020 Online Important Points
- The only mode of application is ONLINE. The printed/ hard copies of the application form will not be entertained
- All papers in the online examination will be of objective type multiple choice questions
- Candidates must check the Eligibility criteria thoroughly before applying for AFCAT 1 2020
- One must take care of the Online application start and end date.
- Candidates will have to stay updated for downloading call letters for online test.
AFCAT 1 2020 Admit Card
Indian Air Force will release the AFCAT 1 Admit Card after the application process is over. The expected date is generally 10-15 days before the exam date, which means the tentative date could be towards the end of January.
AFCAT 1 2020 Result
- Indian Air Force will declare the Result for AFCAT 1 after around one month of the commencement of the exam.
Candidates are requested to stay updated with this website for the details of AFCAT 1 2020 for Admit card, result and all the important information. These will be updated as soon as they are released officially.
Stay updated with the website to check details of the same!