ACTREC TMC Recruitment 2020: The Tata Memorial Centre (TMC), Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) has released a notification to invite online applications for the post of Nurse, Technician, Junior Engineer, Foreman, Assistant Medical Social Worker, Scientific Officer, Officer-in-Charge, Supervisor, Coordinator ‘B’ and Coordinator ‘B’.
The candidates will have to apply online and send the hard copy at the address that is given on this site as well for ACTREC TMC Recruitment 2020. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the posts through official website on or before 21st August 2020 (Revised). The last date for applying online has been extended to 21st August 2020 while the last date to send the application along with documents is 28th August 2020.
ACTREC TMC Recruitment 2020: Overview
|TMC ACTREC Job 2020 Notification|
|Organization Name||Advanced Centre for Treatment Research
and Education in Cancer (ACTREC)
|Starting Date||7th August 2020|
21st August 2020
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
ACTREC TMC Recruitment 2020: Eligibility Criteria
- Scientific Officer D (Centre for Cancer Epidemiology): Post Graduate in Biology/ BAMS/ BAMS/ BHMS/ BDS
- Scientific Officer D (Nuclear Medicine): M.Sc plus DMRIT/ PGDFIT or M.Sc Nuclear Medicine and Passed RSO Exam of RPAD/ AERB with Previous Experience in PET/ CECT of One year Post Qualification.
- Scientific Officer D (Radiopharmacist): M.Sc Chemistry/ Biochemistry or M.Sc Nuclear Medicine with Experience in Radiopharmaceutical Formulation in a Hospital radiopharmacy
- Scientific Officer D (Computational Imaging): Ph.D in Computer Science/ IT/ Electrical Engineering
- Scientific Officer D (Nuclear Medicine): M.Sc Plus DMRIT/ PGDFIT or M.Sc Nuclear Medicine
- Scientific Officer ‘C’ (Radiopharmacist): M.Sc Chemistry/ Biochemistry (with DMRIT/ PGDFIT) or M.Sc Nuclear Medicine
- Scientific Officer ‘C’ (Nuclear Medicine): M.Sc Chemistry/ Biochemistry (with DMRIT/ PGDFIT)
- Scientific Officer ‘C’ (Clinical Research Coordinator): M.Sc/ BAMS/ BHMS
- Officer in-Charge (Dispensary): Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy with State Pharmacy Council Registration
- Nurse-General: Nursing & Midwifery plus Diploma in Oncology Nursing with 2 years clinical experience in a 50 bedded hospital OR Basic or Post Basic B.Sc.(Nursing) with 2 years clinical experience in minimum 50 bedded hospital. Candidates should be eligible to register with Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council. Candidates who have done Diploma in Nursing Oncology and served the entire bond period will be given relaxation in age by 5 years.
- Junior Engineer (Bio-Medical): Degree in Bio-medical Engineering.
- Foreman: SSC plus ITI 02 years full time Course from Govt recognized Institute
- Scientific Assistant ‘B’: B.Sc in relevant discipline
- Assistant Medical Social Worker: Post Graduate degree in Social Science (MSW) from Recognized University
- Assistant Dietician: Registered Dietician with M.Sc
- Kitchen Supervisor: Degree/ Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology with One year Experience
- Housekeeping Supervisor: B.Sc in Hotel Management
- Coordinator ‘B’: B.Sc Pass
- Pharmacist ‘B’: B. Pharm or D.Pharma
- Technician: HSC plus CMLT/ DMLT with relevant experience as Technician
The age limit to apply for TMC ACTREC Recruitment varies from post to post.
For more information, check the notification that is given here.
ACTREC TMC Recruitment 2020: Application Fee
The application fee must be paid online only.
- General Candidates: Rs 300
- SC/ST/Female/Ex-Servicemen/PwD Candidates: No Fee
How To Apply For ACTREC Nurse Recruitment 2020?
- The candidates have to apply online forst at the link that is given below and then send it at the address that is given below on this site.
- The application forms must submit the hard copy of online applications within 7 days from the last date of Online Applications i.e.
14th August 202021st August 2020 at the address that is given below by superscribing the envelope as “POST APPLIED FOR- Advt. no. ACTREC/ADVT/-A/3/2020”
Administrative Officer, Advanced Centre for Treatment,
Research & Education in Cancer, Sector-22, Kharghar,
The application forms must reach the office on or before 28th August 2020.
Apply Online For ACTREC Recruitment 2020
Click below to apply online for ACTREC Recruitment for Nurse and other posts. After applying online successfully, the candidates must send the applications by post as well otherwise he forms will not be accepted.
You may apply for the given Govt. Jobs 2020: