AAI Recruitment 2020: The Airports Authority of India or AAI has released a notification to recruit 180 candidates for the post of Junior Executive or कनिष्ठ कार्यपालक. Out of the total 180 vacancies for the AAI Recruitment 2020, 150 vacancies are for Electronics and 15 each for Electrical and Civil. The AAI recruitment will be conducted on the basis of GATE 2019 scores.
The last date to apply online for the AAI Recruitment for the Junior Executive Posts has been extended from 02.09.2020 to 15.09.2020. There has also been a change in the category wise vacancy for the Junior Executive (Civil and Electrical disciplines). Candidates are advised to fill up the online application forms before the closing date. Other terms and conditions such as age, educational qualification, GATE Code, etc. will remain the
same. The online application link is given for the candidates who are willing to apply on the official website of AAI which is www.aai.aero as well as on this site.
AAI Recruitment 2020: Highlights
|Recruitment Conducting Body||Airports Authority Authority, AAI|
|Application Date||3 Aug to 2 Sep, 2020
3rd Aug to 15th September 2020
|Check Notice for Extension of online form||Click Here|
|Job category||AAI Sarkari Job|
|Selection Process||Shortlisting and Interview|
|Salary||Annual CTC of 11 Lakh (approx.)|
|Apply Online Link for AAI Recruitment 2020||Click Here To Apply Online|
AAI Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
|AAI 2020 Recruitment Events||Dates|
|Starting Date for Apply Online||03/08/2020|
|Closing Date for Apply Online||02/09/2020
AAI Recruitment 2020: Vacancy
The AAI Junior Executive Vacancy is given below:
|AAI Junior Executive Post||Vacancy|
AAI Recruitment 2020: Notification
The Airports Authority of India will be recruiting candidates in the following discipline of Engineering:
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
The Recruitment process for the AAI Junior Executive has begun from 3rd August to 15th September 2020 (Extended)
2nd September 2020. The AAI Recruitment Notification PDF is given below.
AAI Recruitment for Junior Executive Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for the AAI Junior Executive is given below:
- The candidates need to have scored 60% and above marks in B.E or B.Tech in relevant engineering from a recognized institution or university in India or from an apex Institution such as IIT.
- Valid GATE Scores of 2019
The upper age limit is capped at 27 years. The upper age will be relaxed for reserved category candidates.
Application Fee For AAI Jr. Exec. Recruitment
- The General Candidates will be required to pay an application fee of Rs 300
- SC/ST/Women/PwD/EWS: Exempted from paying the fee.
To receive regular job updates download our app by clicking below
How to Apply For AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2020?
- Click on the official link, provided below.
- Click on the Apply link given on the page. A registration link will open up in the new window.
- Click on New Registration in the application window.
- Provide personal credentials like name, parents’ name, date of birth, email id, mobile number etc.
- Click on the submit button to the completed online registration form of SBI Circle Based Officer 2020.
- After the Registration, a Registration ID and a password will be sent to your mobile no. and email id.
- Login with the provided Registration ID, date of birth, and password to complete registration Junior Assitant Recruitment 2020.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- After uploading the photograph and signature the candidates will be required to verify the details. Preview and verify the application form carefully.
- Lastly, pay the required application fee online.
- Take a print out of the application form for future purposes.
Apply Online Link For AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2020
The online application portal is active from 3rd August to 15th Sept 2020 (Revised). Candidates who will be applying for the first time shall register themselves first and then apply online by logging in using the credentials.
Selection Process For 180 AAI Jr. Executive Post
The candidates will be appointed for the post of Junior Executive in the Airports Authority of India through the following two-stages. The candidates will be shortlisted on the GATE 2019 Scores
- Screening and Interview in New Delhi.
Salary of Junior Executive in Airports Authority Of India
The appointed candidates for the AAI Junior Executive Recruitment will be paid a salary of Rs. 40000-3%-140000. The annual salary for the AAI Junior Executive or the CTC will be approximately Rs. 11 Lakh
Perks of AAI Jr. Exec.
The candidates will be entitled to the following perks and allowances along with the salary that will be paid to them.
- Candidates will also get additional perks as much to 35 percent of the basic salary
- Increment of 3% annually
- Medical Insurance
- House Rent Allowance, HRA
- Medical Insurance
- Home Travel Concession/ Leave Fare Concession.
Meanwhile, the candidates can go through the following govt. jobs 2020:
AAI Recruitment For Junior Executive Post: FAQs
Q. How many vacancies are there for the AAI Recruitment 2020?
Ans. There are a total 180 vacancies for the AAI Recruitment 2020 out of which 150 vacancies are for Electronics and 15 each for Electrical and Civil Engineering Disciplines.
Q. What is the date to apply for AAI Recruitment 2020 For Junior Executive Post?
Ans. One can apply from 3rd August 2020 to 15th September (Extended) for the AAI Jr. Executive Post.
Q. What is the selection process for the AAI Jr Executive Post?
Ans. The candidates will be shortlisted through the GATE Scores of 2019 for the interview.
Q. What is the salary for the AAI Junior Executive?
Ans. The appointed candidates for the AAI Junior Executive Recruitment will be paid a salary of Rs. 40000-3%-140000. The annual salary for the AAI Junior Executive or the CTC will be approximately Rs. 11 Lakh along with other perks and allowances.