UGC NET Admit Card 2020 Out! NTA Released UGC NET June 2020 Exam Admit Cards @ugcnet.nta.nic.in: UGC National Eligibility Test’s Hall-Ticket to be released soon. UGC NET is an examination conducted to determine Indian’s Eligibility for Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellow posts. UGC NET is scheduled to be held in two slots 16-18 September and 21-25 September.
UGC NET 2020 Important Dates
|UGC NET June 2020 Exam||Important Dates|
|Application/Registration Date Extended
||16th March 2020 – 30th June 2020 (5:00 PM)|
|Application Form Correction
|Downloading of Admit Cards||Direct Link to Download [Active]|
|UGC NET June 2020 Exam Dates||24th Sept. 2020 Onwards|
|UGC NET Results Date
||To be Notified Later|
UGC NET 2020 Admit Card
The examination dates are coming and yet the Admit cards are not out. Earlier NTA declared that Admit cards will be available 15 days before the examination but due to the ongoing pandemic conditions it got delayed. Students all over the country are becoming restless as the exam dates are near and they haven’t received their Admit cards and examination details till yet. They are continuously asking Dr Ramesh Pokhriyal and NTA for answers. UGC NET Admit Card to be released any time today. Students are advised to keep checking the official website for any updates.
Note: The UGC NET admit card link is going to live in the first week of September 2020.
How to Download UGC NET 2020 Admit Card?
Steps to Download UGC NET Admit card 2020: Follow these steps given below!
Step 1. Visit the official website of UGC NET @ugcnet.nta.nic.ic
Step 2. Click on Download Admit card option on the webpage
Step 3. Enter the required details:- Date of Birth, Application Number
Step 4. Admit card will be displayed on the screen
Step 5. Click on Download option and print it for further use
- IIM CAT Registration Date 2020 Extended: Check here
- AP EAMCET Admit Card 2020: Link to Download Hall-Ticket
Details Mentioned on UGC NET Admit card 2020:
There are several examination details mentioned on the Admit card which is useful for providing information on examination place, time, location etc.
All these details will be mentioned on the Admit card:-
- Candidate name
- Roll number
- Application number
- Date of Birth, Photo and signature
- Examination date
- Examination center
- Examination shift and time
- Reporting time
- Gate closing time
- Examination day instructions
Students are advised to check the Admit card for any error in Name, Date of Birth and Roll number and photograph. In case of any errors or discrepancy kindly call on the helpline number of NTA- 8076535482 and 7703859909 from 10 A.M. TO 5:30 P.M.
UGC NET 2020 Exam Day Requirements
Before going to the examination, students are required to check and keep all the following mentioned documents:-
- Admit card for UGC NET 2020
- Original Photo ID proof (Aadhar Card, Voter ID card, Passport, Driving License etec)
- One or two passport size photograph
- PwD certificate if any
UGC NET 2020 Exam Instructions
- No eatables in the examination centres
- No mobile phones or any other electronic devices allowed in the examination centres
- Candidates to visit the examination centre, timing, shift, date accordingly to what is written in the Admit card
- To carry the required documents on the examination day
- To be present at the reporting time mentioned in the Admit card
- After Gate closing time, no candidate will be allowed to give the examination.