TS EAMCET 2020 Admit Card: Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET 2020) admit card released on 3 September 2020 (Thursday). It was released by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad on its official website.
TS EAMCET Admit Card 2020
TS EAMCET entrance test is for the admission into professional undergraduate courses provided by the University and affiliated colleges in the State.
- It was also stated that the examination is going to be held from 9-14 September.
- The candidates or students are advised to download their admit cards before 7th September.
- The examination will be conducted on 9, 10, 11 and 14th September in two shifts every day.
TS EAMCET 2020 Exam will be In Two Slots:
- Morning shift – 9 am to 12 pm
- Evening shift – 3 pm to 6 pm
TS EAMCET 2020: Important Date
|TS EAMCET EVENTS||TS EAMCET DATES|
|TS EAMCET Application Form||21/02/2020 – 05/09/2020|
|TS EAMCET Admit Card Release||3/09/2020- 7/09/2020|
|TS EAMCET Exam||09,10,11/09/2020|
|TS EAMCET Results||To be Announced|
A total of 1 lakh 42 thousand eight hundred sixty (142860) students have registered for the examination for Undergraduate course.
How to Download TS EAMCET Admit Card?
Candidates have to follow the following steps stepwise in order to download their TS EAMCET Admit Card:-
- Visit the official website
- Click on TS EAMCET 2020 Admit card option
- A new page will open, enter details like Registration Number, Class 12 or any qualifying examination hall ticket number, Date of Birth.
- Click on ‘Get you Admit card’ option, your Hall-Ticket will be displayed
- Press the Download option to take a print out of your TS EAMCET Hall-Ticket 2020 for further use.
What Is Mentioned In The Admit Card/Hall-Ticket?
- Candidates’ name
- Candidate’s Roll number
- Examination date
- Examination Venue
- Examination time
- Candidates’ contact details
What to Carry on The TS EAMCET 2020 Exam Day?
There are certain requirements which a candidate need to carry with them to the examination hall:-
- Examination Admit card
- Ballpoint pen (Blue or Black)
- Examination application form with attested photo
- Caste certificate if any
Due to the Covid-19 situation, students must follow all the precautionary measures of social distancing. For any update regarding the examination, students are advised to visit the official website https://tseamcet.nic.in.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1. Until when can I download the Admit Card?
Ans. Admit cards can be downloaded during 3rd September 2020 to 7th September 2020.
Q 2. Can I get my Admit Card in Offline mode?
Ans. No, the Admit cards cannot be acquired in offline mode. JNTU Hyderabad will release the TS EAMCET admit card 2020 in online mode only.
Q 3. What to do if I forgot my password to login?
Ans. In case you have forgotten your password, then you have to click on the ‘Forgot Password’ tab available on the admit card login page to retrieve it. You will get a link to reset your password in the registered email ID.
Q 4. What should I take with me along with the Admit card of TS EAMCET?
Ans. Along with the hall ticket of TS EAMCET 2020, you have to carry any one of the valid identity proof such as PAN card/Voter’s ID/Passport/Driving License/ Bank passbook with photograph etc.
Q 5. Should I print a coloured or black & white Admit Card of TS EAMCET?
Ans. Candidates can carry a coloured or black & white printout of Admit Card, it is upon the choice of the candidate.