NEET Answer Key 2020 Challenge Window: After releasing the NEET Answer key for NEET 2020 examination, National Testing Agency has opened the answer key challenge window. NTA has released the official answer keys of all sets of question papers for the NEET 2020 Examination on 26 September 2020. Student’s can challenge the answer keys from 27 to 29 September 2020 via the official website of NTA: www.ntaofficial.nic.in.
NEET aspirants can check the official notification on the website for the detailed information. NEET aspirants can only challenge the answer keys on the official portal of the NTA website. Challenge via email or post will not be accepted. Therefore, students are advised not to submit responses via post/email and follow the official notification procedure.
NEET 2020 Answer Key Challenging Fee
Another aspect for the students to keep in mind that in order to object or raise a question regarding the answer key, students are required to pay a requisite amount as a challenge fee. As per the official notice, Candidates are required to pay a sum amount of Rs 1000/- for each question raised. The payment can be done via Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net banking up to 4:00 PM 29 September 2020. In case the question raised is found valid, the amount paid is returned back to the students
How to Challenge NEET 2020 Answer Key Online?
Candidates are required to follow the below-mentioned steps for raising objection online:-
- Visit the official website – @ntaofficial.nic.in
- Find and click on the Login window option
- Log in through Application Number and password
- Click on ‘Apply for KEY challenge’ option
- Select the Test booklet that you have received in your exam
- You will see all 180 questions, select the one that you want to challenge
- Locate the option for ‘Suggested Answer by the Candidate’
- Raise your challenge and submit your justification
- Click on the ‘Submit’ option
- A new window will be open in which you have to pay the requisite amount
Students by following the above-mentioned procedure can raise an objection for the selected question of your choice. Students can find the detailed notification for the information regarding the Objection on the official notification released by NTA.