NCHMCT JEE 2022
The National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology, often abbreviated as NCHMCT JEE 2022 is a national level entrance exam for admission to a three-year B.Sc. Hospitality & Hotel Administration programmes at the country’s leading government and commercial hotel management schools. The NCHMCT JEE exam is held every year in April by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
NCHMCT JEE 2022: Application Form Notification
The application form will be made available online. Any kind of offline mode will be ignored. Candidates can begin filling out their application forms in February 2022.
Candidates must carefully fill out all requested facts, such as personal, academic, communication, and other details, on the application form for the National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology, generally abbreviated as NCHMCT JEE 2022. It is necessary to upload documents in the appropriate format, including a passport-size photograph and signature.
Furthermore, carefully fill out all of the details in the application form, as no changes can be made after the form has been submitted.
Take a printout of the application form and store it somewhere safe for future use.
The application form will be available until May 2022.
Candidates can pay their fees online using a credit card, debit card, or net banking, while their fees will be paid offline using an E-Challan. It’s important to remember that the fee is non-refundable and non-transferable under any scenario.
Candidates have to pay the fee as per the charges set up for Category. The Application Fee for General/non-creamy layer candidates is Rs. 1000/-, while for General- EWS Is Rs. 700/-. For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Transgender category candidates, the charge of the application fee is Rs. 450/-.
NCHMCT JEE 2022: Eligibility
Before applying, candidates must examine the NCHMCT JEE Eligibility Criteria:
- As of July 1, 2022, the age limit for General and OBC candidates is 25 years (28 years for SC/ ST candidates).
- Candidates must be citizens of India.
- Candidates must have completed their 10+2 education from a recognised board.
- Candidates must have passed a qualifying exam with English as a core, functional, or elective subject.
- Candidates in their final year of high school are able to apply.
- Medically fit candidates must have a medical certificate.
NCHMCT JEE 2022: Official Website
The official website is http://nchm.nic.in/
NCHMCT JEE 2022: Syllabus
The Syllabus for NCHMCT JEE 2022 is as follow:
General Knowledge and Current Affairs
National current affairs, general politics, scientific research, Indian constitution, countries and capitals, sports, economic scene, current events, etc.
Fill in the blanks, tenses, conclusion, error correction, unseen passage, vocabulary, word formation, sentence correction, synonyms, articles, idioms and phrases, theme detection and subject-verb agreement, etc.
Reasoning and Logical Deduction
Classification, routes and networks, data sufficiency test, analytical reasoning, linear agreement, alphabet test, verbal series, symbols and nations, blood relationships, etc.
Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude
Races and games, cube roots, clocks and calendars, mixture and allegation, square roots, HCF and LCM, logarithms, arithmetic, problems on ages, elementary mathematics, profit and loss partnerships, pipes and cisterns, etc.
NCHMCT JEE 2022: Preparation
- Know the overall curriculum as well as the exam format.
- Daily, take small notes and revise them.
- Make a study routine by yourself and adhere to it.
- You can watch the news and read weekly magazines for current events and GK.
- It is also important to keep up with a healthy lifestyle as it will keep your mind fresh. Indulge in physically strong and active, practise yoga and exercise and also consume a well-balanced diet rich in seasonal fruits and vegetables.
NCHMCT JEE 2022: Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted in an online (CBT) format and the examination will consist of multiple-choice questions.
- The number of questions and time duration: There will be a total of 200 questions and the examination will take three hours to complete.
- Language of the Examination: The examination will be conducted in both Hindi and English.
- The grading system: For each correct answer, four points will be granted.
- Negative Marking(If any): For each incorrect response, one mark will be deducted.
NCHMCT JEE 2022: Admit cards
NCHMCT JEE 2022 admit cards can be viewed online by candidates and is anticipated to be released in June 2022, the admit card will be ready. User id and password are required to access the admit card.
The authority will not provide the candidates with an admission card via mail or any other offline method. On the day of the examination, candidates must carry their admit cards. Take a printout of the admissions card and store it safely.
NCHMCT JEE 2022: Result and Counselling
NCHMCT JEE Result will be announced online on the official website in July 2022, and applicants will be able to verify their results. The application number and date of birth can be used to examine the result, and candidates must check all of the information on the result. Candidates should print down their results for future reference.
Following the announcement of the merit lists, NCHMCT JEE Counseling will take place in July 2022. Counselling will take place in three stages. Candidates will be assigned seats based on parameters such as exam scores, seat availability, and the number of students who took the exam. For the verification process, candidates must also present their original documents.
- AILET 2022: Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility
- CLAT 2022 Syllabus Pdf Download
- CLAT Exam Date 2022-23
- CLAT 2022
- NMIMS NPAT Syllabus 2022 PDF Download
- NMIMS NPAT 2022: Full Form, Eligibility, Dates, Fee
NCHMCT JEE 2022: FAQs
What should I do with my Nchmct form 2022?
The NCHMCT JEE 2022 application form can be filled out online by candidates.
How do I apply for NCHMCT JEE 2022?
The NCHM JEE test is required for admission to the program. All participating institutes recognize the NCHM JEE score for admission to their respective B.Sc programs. The NCHM JEE-2021 will be administered by NTA in a computer-based test mode.
How do I become eligible for IHM?
Admission to a three-year B.Sc study in Hospitality and Hotel Management is available at IHM in Mumbai. The minimal requirement is a 10+2 pass with a minimum of 50% in English as the core subject. The NCHMCT JEE score is used to determine admission to this program, which is followed by counselling.
Is maths required for the NCHMCT JEE?
No, maths is not required to take the NCHMCT JEE exam. Candidates who passed their 10+2 or equivalent examination with English as one of the courses studied are eligible to apply for NCHMCT JEE 2018.
Is there a negative grading in Nchmct?
The NCHMCT JEE question paper contains 200 questions, with four points awarded for each correct answer. For each incorrect answer, a penalty of one mark will be applied. For each question that is left unanswered, 0.05 points will be deducted.