JEE Mains 2020 Exam Date (Announced): As the dates for the JEE Mains 2020 have been announced by the National Testing Agency, it is time for the students to start giving final shape to their preparations. As per the notification issued by the NTA, the JEE Mains 2020 exam will be conducted from 1st Sept 2020 to 6th Sept. 2020.
Download JEE Main 2020 Admit Card – Direct Link (Available Now)
The details regarding the examination venue, admit cards, examination timings etc will be made available on the official website of JEE Mains 2020 @www.jeemain.nta.ac.in. Students must only refer to the official website for any information and updates, and strictly avoid any news doing rounds on social media. Check Latest Update Here >> New
JEE Mains Exam 2020 Date: Do’s For The Candidates
It is important for the candidates to ensure that they strictly follow the guidelines specified by the NTA and the HRD Ministry to avoid any inconveniences at the examination centre. The exams are being held in the times of the Coronavirus pandemic, so extreme caution is required. Here are the do’s for the candidates appearing for the JEE Mains 2020: –
- Carry a couple of face masks and a personal bottle of hand sanitizer to the examination venue. Follow the social distancing norms strictly.
- You must carry a printout of the admit card along with government-approved photo id on the day of the examination.
- Reach the examination venue at least an hour before the scheduled commencement of the exam, as thorough checking will be done at the entrance gate.
- Check that the system allocated to you is working, including the keyboard and the mouse.
- Strictly follow the instructions given by the invigilator at all times. Make sure that you sign against your name on the attendance sheet.
- Carry your own stationery set for the exam as sharing or borrowing might not be allowed.
- Start with the easy and medium level questions. Leave the tough or trick questions for the last.
- Keep your admit card ready to be produced as and when asked by the invigilator.
JEE Mains Exam Date 2020: Don’ts For The Candidates
JEE Main Exam Date 2020: As there will be strict monitoring of the candidates due to the threat posed by the pandemic, there are several don’ts that the candidates must avoid at all times to avoid any sort of inconvenience.
- Do not carry any prohibited items or electronic gadgets inside the examination venue.
- Do not rush through the guidelines. Study them properly and adhere to them at all times.
- Do not waste your time on questions that you do not understand initially. Come back to them after you have solved other questions.
- Do not rush through the exam. Make use of the entire time period allocated to you. Wait for approval from the invigilator before leaving the examination hall.
- Do not wear uncomfortable clothes or clothes that are not allowed for the exam.
Following these do’s and don’ts is necessary for the candidates to avoid any hassles at the time of the JEE Mains 2020 exam.