JEE Main Admit Card 2020 for Second Exam has been released. JEE Main exam is organized for providing admissions in B.Tech & B.Arch courses offered by NITs, IIITs, CFTIs & various other colleges and universities in India. to urge admission in IITs institutions, candidates need to qualify both JEE Main & JEE Advanced examination. Here we’ve mentioned details about JEE Main 2020 Admit Card.
JEE Main 2020 Latest Notification:
- JEE Main Result 2020: Link To Check
- JEE Main Answer Key 2020 Released: Link to Check
- JEE Main Exam Analysis 2020 of Sept 4, 5, 6 (Out): Check here
- JEE Main Exam Analysis 2020 of Sept 1, 2, 3 (Out): Check here
JEE Main Admit Card 2020: Released
The exam got postponed quite a few times, and now the National Testing Agency has announced that the JEE Main will be held between the dates of the 1st of September 2020 to the 6th of September 2020. The students are thrilled to have got a final date declared and are preparing for the same.
The National Testing Agency has also announced that the JEE Main admit card 2020 will be available for download to the candidates 15 days prior the exam date.
Download JEE Main 2020 Admit Card – Direct Link (Available Now)
JEE Main Admit Card 2020: Steps to Download
The JEE Main admit card or JEE main hall ticket is quite essential, and without it, any candidate will not be allowed to appear for the exam. This is why a candidate is advised to keep his or her JEE Main hall ticket safe and also to take out a few print outs of the same. JEE Main Admit Card 2020 Download from the official website will be quite an easy process when you follow the steps mentioned below:
- Get access to a browser such as Safari, Firefox, Chrome, or Edge.
- Visit the official website @jeemain.nic.in.
- Select JEE Main 2020 admit card login tab
- The screen will display two options:
- Download admit card through application number and password, or
- Download admit card through application number and date of birth.
- Select your preferred option.
- Enter your application number and password or your application number and date of birth and click on submit.
- JEE Main admit card 2020 will be displayed on the screen before you.
- Download JEE Main admit card and get it printed out for future uses.
Note – If any candidate notices any error in his or her personal information or related examination information, they can contact the website provided by the National Testing Agency to amend the errors in their admit card before the allotted time.
JEE Main 2020 Admit Card: Details Mentioned
The JEE Main 2020 Admit Card displays all the information that is concerned with the candidate. The candidates are required to check every single detail that is mentioned in the Admit Card while they access it through the official JEE website. Sometimes there might be an error in the personal details or the examination details, but the candidates do not need to worry. The candidates can contact the website that the National Testing Agency (NTA) has given out for the candidates, and through there, they can change JEE Main Admit Card 2020 details in a time of their JEE main exams.
- Candidate’s name
- Application number
- Candidate’s roll number
- Course name
- Father’s name
- Candidate’s Gender
- Candidate’s date of birth
- Test city
- Exam centre code
- Exam date
- Exam Timings
- Reporting time
Documents Required at The Examination Centre
The candidate has to make sure that he or she brings along the required documents, which will be necessary for the examination centre. Without the necessary documents, he or she will not be allowed to enter the examination centre and will not be allowed to give the exam at any cost. The candidate must make sure that before leaving for the examination centre, the candidate checks for his or her documents. Here is a list of the documents that one must possess while appearing for the JEE Main 2020 examination:
- Printout of the candidate’s JEE Main Admit Card 2020.
- Passport size photograph which will be required to glue on the attendance sheet during the examination.
- A valid Identity Proof of the candidate which can be either – a) A Driving License b) PAN Card c) Voter ID d)Aadhaar Card d) Passport e) Aadhaar Enrolment Number
JEE Main 2020 Admit Card: Instructions
For the understanding of the candidates about the JEE Main 2020 examination, they are given a certain set of instructions which they have to follow throughout and have to make sure that they do not miss any of the points unfollowed. Doing so will result in severe consequences, including but not limited to, not allowed to appear for the examination.
- The candidates will not be allowed to carry any pen or pencils in the exam hall, as the exam will be conducted on an online computerised based system.
- A day before the JEE MAIN exam day, the candidates are required to verify the location of the exam centre and plan out the way to reach there on time, without fail.
- The candidates are not permitted to carry any type of digital or analogue watches with them, as the exam hall shall be already equipped with a number of wall clocks which the students can make use of.
- The candidate who will report to the examination hall without his or her valid JEE Main 2020 admit card or hall ticket will not be permitted to appear for the exam.
- The students won’t be allowed inside the exam hall if they are late and once the exam has started.
Solution for Forgotten Password or JEE Main 2020 Application Number
There might be instances where a candidate might forget his or her JEE Main password or application number. The candidate is advised not to panic because he or she can apply for a new password and change it within seconds.
Steps to Apply for a New Password or Application Number:
- Connect to JEE main’s website – jeemain.nic.in.
- Click on the tab “I can’t access my account.”
- The candidate will be asked to select from the following options: a) I forgot my Application Number b) I forgot my password
- After the candidate has submitted their response, the candidates will be asked to choose from any of the given below options: a) The security question selected by the candidate during the registration. b) The verification code will be sent to the registered mobile number c) The reset link will be sent to the registered email address.
- After selecting the appropriate choices, the candidate will be required to submit a number of details to get access to his or her application number. The information that will be required is as follows: a) Candidate’s Name, b) Father’s Name, c) Mother’s Name, d) State of Eligibility, e) Date of Birth, f) Security Pin.
JEE Main Admit Card 2020 FAQ’s
Q.1) What will happen if I forget my password for the JEE Main 2020 examination?
Ans: The candidate need not worry if he or she forgets the password for their JEE Main 2020 Admit Card. The candidate can access the official website and can apply for a new password in the ‘forgot password’ section during the login process.
Q.2) Is it important to carry personal identification details during the examination every single time?
Ans: Yes, without the identification proof and a passport size photograph, the candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
Q.3) When will the JEE MAIN 2020 Admit Card for the second session be available online?
Ans: The admit card will be available for download 15 days prior to the examination, that is the 15th of August.
Q.4) Can I download a new Admit Card if I lose my first one?
Ans: Yes, the candidate will be able to download and print their JEE Main admit card 2020 through the official website, in case they lose it.
Q.5) What is not allowed in the examination centre?
Ans: The candidate is forbidden to bring any sorts of watches, digital devices like smartphones, or even pens or pencils in the examination centre.