JEE Advanced Application Form 2020: JEE Advanced 2020 Registration has been started at jeeadv.ac.in from 12 September 2020 to 17 September 2020.
JEE Advanced Registration 2020
JEE Advanced registration has been officially started from 12 September, 2020. The last date for registering for JEE Advanced 2020 is 17 September, 2020. The last date for students for fees payment is 18 September, 2020. JEE Advanced 2020 is going to be held on 27 September, 2020. For 2020, IIT Delhis is organizing JEE Advanced exam. Top 2,50,000 are only qualified for JEE Advanced 2020. Here you can find all details and information regarding JEE Advanced 2020 including exam dates, registration, syllabus, pattern etc.
JEE Advanced Important Dates
Here are some of the important dates related to JEE Advanced, 2020 exam:-
|Online Registration (Foreign students)||5 September 2020 (10:00 IST)|
|Online Registration for JEE Main qualified students||12 September 2020|
|Closing of online registration||17 September 2020 (17:00 IST)|
|Last date of registration fee submission||18 September 2020 (17:00 IST)|
|JEE Advanced 2020 Admit card||21-27 September 2020 (Tentatively)|
|JEE Advanced Exam date||27 September 2020|
|JEE Advanced 2020 Cut-off||To be announced|
|JEE Advanced 2020 Result||5 October, 2020|
JEE Advanced Registration 2020: Process
Registration for JEE Advanced 2020 is open for both Foreign and Indian candidates. Students can follow the steps in order to successfully complete Registration.
- Visit the official website of JEE Advanced 2020 at jeeadv.nic.in
- Click on the login page
- Type your login details -Application number, password
- During the time of registration, students can opt for their favourable examination centre
- A new window will open where you can register and pay the registration fee for completing the registration process
JEE Advanced Application/Registration Form 2020: Mistakes to Avoid
There are some common mistakes which are usually made by students in filling the application form. Here are some of the mistakes you should avoid while filling an application form:-
- Make sure to fill all the details as asked
- The incomplete or incorrect submission may lead to cancellation of application form
- Before submission of JEE Advanced application form, you must cross-check all the information filled in it
- Internet Explorer (Version 11 and above), Mozilla Firefox (Version 50 to 61) and Google Chrome (Version 50 to 69) are some of the preferred websites for filling the JEE Advanced 2020 application form.
- Students are advised not to fill the JEE Advanced 2020 application form on mobile.
How to Fill JEE Advanced 2020 Application form?
Here are some of the steps to follow while filling the JEE Advanced 2020 Application form:-
- Registration for JEE Advanced 2020
In order to register for JEE Advanced, 2020 students must login to JEE Advanced Registration website by using JEE Main 2020 Roll number and password. Foreign students can apply directly by filling the application form.
Students must carefully fill every details and information required by the authority like personal details, academic details and contact address.
- Uploading Documents
For registration, students need to upload scanned documents in the required format.
- JEE Advanced Registration Fee
Third step in the Registration is fee submission. There are different fees for different categories of students. The below mentioned table shows registration fees for all categories.
JEE Advanced Registration Fee
|Registration Fee for Indian Cities in India|
|Female categories||Rs 1400|
|Indian Nationals (Including PIO/OCI)||SC, ST, PwD Candidates||Rs 1400|
|Other Candidates||Rs 2800|
|Foreign Nationals||Candidates from SAARC Countries||$75|
|Candidates from non- SAARC Countries||$150|
|Registration Fee for Examination in Foreign Countries|
|Indian Nationals (Including OCI/PIO)||All Indian Nationals||$75|
|Foreign Nationals||Candidates from SAARC Countries||$75|
|Candidates from non-SAARC Countries||$150|
Fee submission can be done both online and offline.
Fee Submission in Online Mode: For Online payment, candidates need to select State Bank Multi Option Payment Option (MOPS) and at this page, candidates need to select the option Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking. After the fee payment, a unique registration number will be allotted to every student.
Fee Submission in Offline Mode: For offline payment, candidates need to select SBI Branch to generate the challan at the payment stage. Candidates can pay the fees in cash by taking print out of the challan at any SBI Branch. After the payment, candidates need to fill the payment details to generate a unique registration number.
Payment by SAARC and non-SAARC Candidates: SAARC and non-SAARC candidates need to select State Bank Multi Option Payment Option (MOPS) and at this page candidates need to select the option International Debit Card/Credit Card as issued from foreign banks. After the fee payment, a unique registration number will be alloted to every student.
- Printing of Confirmation page
After paying the JEE Advanced 2020 registration fees, candidates are required to fill the application form completely and take a print out of the confirmation page for further use.
JEE Main 2020 Latest Notification:
- JEE Main Result 2020: Link To Check
- JEE Main Answer Key 2020 Released: Link to Check
- JEE Main Exam Analysis 2020 of Sept 4, 5, 6 (Out): Check here
- JEE Main Exam Analysis 2020 of Sept 1, 2, 3 (Out): Check here
Documents required for JEE Advanced 2020 Registration
To complete the JEE Advanced 2020 registration, candidates are required to upload various documents like birth certificate, caste certificate if any, class 10 and 12 mark sheets.
Here students can check the list of documents required for JEE Advanced 2020 Registration:
Documents Required for JEE Advanced Registration 2020: Indian Students
|Certificate||Remarks||Required File Size|
|Class 10 or Birth Certificate||All candidates need to submit this||50 KB to 300 KB|
|Class 12 or equivalent Certificate||Candidates who have passed in 2018 or 1027||50 KB to 300 KB|
|Category Certificate||Only for SC/ST/OBC-NCL Candidates||50 KB to 300 KB|
|PwD certificate||Only for those candidates who have opted yes for Pwd||50 KB to 300 KB|
|Scribe Letter Request||Only for those who have opted PwD as Yes and Scribe Request Letter as Yes||50 KB to 300 KB|
|DS Certificate||Only for those candidates who have opted yes for DS||50 KB to 300 KB|
|OCI Card/PIO Card||Candidates have nationality is OCI and PIO||50 KB to 300 KB|
Documents required for JEE Advanced Registration 2020: Foreign students
|Photograph||Required for all candidates||4 KB to 40 KB|
|Signature||Required for all candidates||1 KB to 30 Kb|
|Class 10 or Birth Certificate||Required for all candidates||50 KB to 300 KB|
|Class 12 or any equivalent Certificate||Required for candidates who have passed class 12 in 2018 or 2017||50 KB to 300 KB|
|Identification of candidate||Required for all candidates||50 KB to 300 KB|
|Passport of mother||Required for all candidates||50 KB to 300 KB|
|Passport of Father||Required for all candidates||50 KB to 300 KB|
|Testimony as applicable||Required for all candidates||50 KB to 300 KB|
Documents to be preserved after JEE Advanced Registration
Once the JEE Advanced 2020 application form is filled out and registration is completed students must retain this below mentioned documents carefully:
- Printed JEE Advanced 2020 Admit card
- JEE Advanced 2020 confirmation mail
- Few passport size photographs as used in JEE Advanced 2020 Registration
JEE Advanced 2020 Eligibility Criteria
JEE Advanced exam has several eligibility criteria which need to be fulfilled by students. Here are some important eligibility criteria for JEE Advanced 2020 exam:
Performance in JEE Main 2020
Top 2,50,000 students will be the only ones who qualify for JEE Advanced 2020. Out of this, percentage of different categories of students eligible for admissions under different categories:-
- General category students – 46.5%
- General EWS – 4%
- OBC-NCL students- 27%
- SC candidates- 15%
- ST candidates- 7.5%
- PwD candidates – horizontal reservation of 5% in above categories
Table below mentioned shows the order of selecting top 2,50,000 students among different categories based on the performance of students:-
|Category||Number of Top students|
JEE Advanced Age Limit
For General and OBC-NCL category students born on or after 1 October, 1995 can apply for the exam.
For SC, ST or PwD category age limit has been relaxed, they can apply if they are born on or before 1 October, 1990.
JEE Advanced Number of Attempts
Students can attempt JEE Advanced for a maximum of 2 times in consecutive years.
Appearance in Class 12
Students who have completed their Class 12 examination first time in 2019 or 2020 are only allowed to give JEE advanced 2020 exam.
Earlier Admission at IITs/ISM
- Candidates should not have been admitted OR allotted a seat by a reporting center in IITs before. Also, candidates whose admission at IIT was cancelled after joining are also not eligible for JEE Advanced 2020 exam
- Candidates who have been admitted in a preparatory course at any of the IIT in 2019 can appear in the JEE Advanced 2020 exam.
- The students who paid seat acceptance fee in 2019 but (a) did not report at any reporting centre OR, (b) withdrew before the last round of seat allotment, OR, (c) had their seat cancelled before the last round of seat allotment for IITs, during the seat allocation are eligible to appear in JEE Advanced 2020 exam.
- However, in all the above cases, candidates are required to fulfil the conditions mentioned in criterion 1 to 4.
All the above-mentioned eligibility criteria are very important to be fulfilled in order to appear in JEE Advanced 2020 examination. Students are advised to read and follow the eligibility criteria thoroughly.
JEE Advanced 2020 Admit card
After the registration process, students can download their Admit cards from the official website of JEE Advanced 2020. As soon as the Admit cards for JEE Advanced 2020 will be out, students are required to download it and retain its copy till the end of the admission process for further use.
JEE Advanced 2020 Results
JEE Advanced 2020 Results are to be declared on 5 October, 2020 tentatively. Results will include the candidates score and his/hers qualifying status. Students are required to check and download their JEE Advanced 2020 results from the official site of IIT Delhi as IIT Delhi is the organizing body of JEE Advanced 2020 exam.