IIM CAT Registration Date 2020 Extended: IIM Aspirants can now fill the application form 23 September 2020 for Common Admission Test (CAT). Earlier the application deadline was up to today 16 September 2020 but the deadline has been extended till 5 pm 23 September 2020. Now the examination is scheduled to be conducted on 29 November 2020.
The deadline extension is decided by the IIM exam organizing committee due to the difficulties faced by the candidates in acquiring the required documents in the current pandemic situation.
IIM CAT Application 2020: How to Apply?
Candidates are required to follow the below-mentioned steps in order to apply for CAT 2020:-
- Visit the official site of IIM CAT at iimcat.ac.in
- Click on the ‘Register’ option
- Fill the details required as per the requirements
- Fill the complete form with the photograph
- The last step for application submission is the fee payment
- Submit the application
CAT 2020 Application Fee
Application fee for CAT is different for different categories of students. Application fee for general category is Rs 2000 while for the reserved category SC/ST/OBC it is Rs 1000.
IIM CAT Exam Pattern 2020
IIM has been announcing changes in CAT exam 2020. Following are the important details regarding the IIM CAT 2020 exam:-
- Exam sessions: 3 Sessions.
- Exam Time has been reduced from 180 minutes to 120 minutes.
- Exam syllabus: 3 Sections- Verbal ability and reading comprehension, data interpretation and logical reasoning, and quantitative ability.
- Candidates will be allotted 40 minutes for section and will not be able to switch between sections.
For upcoming information regarding CAT 2020, students are advised to visit regularly on the official website of IIM Cat 2020.