ICSI CSEET 2020 Application Date (Revised): There is an extremely important update for all the candidates who are preparing for the Company Secretary Executive Entrance Test 2020 to be conducted by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India. As per the latest update shared by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India, the dates for completing the online application for the ICSI CSEET 2020 exam have been extended further. Now the last date for the candidates to complete their applications for ICSI CSEET 2020 exam is 27th July 2020, Monday. The ICSI CSEET 2020 Exam will be conducted on 29th August 2020 across multiple examination centres in the country.
So, all the candidates who missed out on the registration for the ICSI CSEET 2020 Exam can now log-on to the official website to complete their registration process for the ICSI CSEET 2020 Exam. The notification released by ICSI reads that “The last date of registration for Company Secretary Executive Entrance Test (CSEET) is Monday, the 27th July 2020. 1st Company Secretary Executive Entrance Test (CSEET) is scheduled to be held on Saturday, the 29th August 2020.” Check Also >> ICITSS IT Test: Check Details Here
ICSI CSEET 2020 Application: How To Register
Here are the steps to be followed by the candidates to complete their registration for the ICSI CSEET 2020 Registration: –
- Log-on to the official website of the ICSI CSEET 2020 Application, i.e., www.icsi.edu.
- Now, on the home page of the website, click on the option “Online Services,” and then from the drop-down menu, select the option “Register for CSEET.”
- Now, place a tick against the necessary boxes and then click on the button “Proceed for CSEET Registration.”
- You will now be asked to enter your basic details. Enter the details correctly and double-check before submission.
- Now, you will be asked to upload the mandatory documents as mentioned in the list. Upload the documents.
- Now, you can preview the application form. Check for any errors before clicking on the “Confirm Application” button.
- Now, you will be asked to pay the application fee using any of the available channels.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the payment process.
- Save the payment receipt and transaction id for future reference.
- After the application has been submitted, you must download a copy of the application form.
- Subsequently, you will receive an SMS and Email regarding your registration details for ICSI CSEET 2020 Exam, which you must note down carefully.
Link To Check UP Board Result 2020: