CLAT Result 2020: The CLAT Result has been released by Consortium of NLU (CNLU), New Delhi, on its official website @consortiumofnlus.ac.in. The result of CLAT has been announced along with the merit list. The CLAT 2020 result will be valid for one year since the date of its release. Scroll below to check out the direct link to download the result, steps to check the result, merit list, participating institutions, and much more about CLAT result 2020. In case 2 or more candidates get the same rank in the exam then, tie-breaking will be done to assign the ranks. The scorecard comprises of information like registration number, roll number, candidate name, course applied for, DOB, address, marks obtained, All India Rank, etc
Overview of CLAT 2020
|Name of Examination||Common Law Admission Test (CLAT)|
|Exam Conducting Body||Consortium of NLU (CNLU)|
|CLAT Exam Date||28 September 2020|
|CLAT Result Date||05 October 2020|
|CLAT Counselling||09-15 October 2020|
CLAT Result 2020: Direct Link
The candidates who have appeared in the Common Law Admission Test for booking their seats into the (UG) and postgraduate (PG) law programmes were eagerly waiting for the result. Check your CLAT result by clicking the direct link provided below. The CLAT result will not be sent to through offline means or by post, the candidates have to check it online.
How to download CLAT 2020 Result?
Check the steps mentioned below that will help you to download your CLAT result 2020 online:
- Open the official website clat.ac.in or consortiumofnlus.ac.in on your web browser.
- On the homepage, click on CLAT 2020 displayed on the right corner of the screen.
- Login using your mobile number and password that was used during registration.
- Your CLAT 2020 Result will be displayed on the screen
- Download the result and keep a print out of result for future reference.
CLAT Result 2020: Merit List
The consortium of NLU (CNLU) has also released Consolidated All India Merit List for both Under Graduate and Post Graduate. You can directly download the merit list from the direct link mentioned below:
|Consolidated All India Merit List- CLAT 2020: UG||CLAT 2020- All India Merit List UG|
|Consolidated All India Merit List- CLAT 2020: PG||CLAT 2020- All India Merit List PG|
CLAT 2020 Tie-Breaking Criteria
In case 2 or more applicants score the same marks in the entrance test, then the ranking is done with the help of the following criteria.
- The candidates having higher marks in the component/section on legal aptitude are given preference.
- Then, an older applicant among those candidates is ranked higher.
- After that, the computerised draw is taken into consideration for tie-breaking.
CLAT 2020 Counselling
After the declaration of the CLAT 2020 result, the official authority will be releasing the First Provisional Seat Allotment List based on merit-cum-preference on its official website. Stay tuned with us to know every latest update on CLAT 2020. There will be 3 seat allotment rounds.
STEP 1: Registration for Counselling
The candidates have to register themself with the basic details like application form number and password to participate in the seat allotment rounds.
STEP 2: Choice Filling and Seat Allotment
As per the schedule, the candidates will be provided with the following options while making a choice for seat filling round:
Lock your seat: If the applicants are satisfied with the seat allotted to them, then they can pay the total amount of fee through online banking and confirm their allotted seat.
Withdrawal from the process: The candidates who are not happy with the allotted seat and do not wish to participate in any further rounds, can withdraw themself from the process. They will get a refund of Rs. 40,000 after deduction of Rs. 10,000 from the fee submitted by them
Upgradation: The candidate can also upgrade their seats and participate in the further rounds for the same. However, it is mandatory that they have to pay the fee to retain the previously allotted seat to them.
STEP 3: Document Verification and Reporting
The selected applicants will be reporting to the allotted NLU for further verification round of their documents and other formal procedures.
CLAT 2020 Participating Institutes
The following participating institutes accept the CLAT 2020 score for selecting the candidates in their institution for UG/PG courses:
- Maharashtra Law University, Aurangabad, (MNLU), Aurangabad
- National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore
- NALSAR University of Law (NALSAR), Hyderabad
- Himachal Pradesh National Law University (HPNLU)
- Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur, (MNLU), Nagpur
- National Law Institute University (NLIU), Bhopal
- West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences (WBNUJS), Kolkata
- Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai, (MNLU), Mumbai
- National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam (NLUJA), Assam
- Tamil Nadu National Law School (TNNLS) Tiruchirappalli
- Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University (DSNLU), Visakhapatnam
- National Law University, Jodhpur
- Hidayatullah National Law University (HNLU), Raipur
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Punjab
- National University of Study and Research in Law (NUSRL), Ranchi
- National Law University Odisha (NLUO), Odisha
- Gujarat National Law University (GNLU), Gandhinagar
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS), Kochi
- RMLNLU Lucknow
- Chanakya National Law University (CNLU), Patna