CAT 2020 Application Correction Window Opens By 29th Sept 2020: As per the official release notification, CAT 2020 MBA entrance examination application correction has been open since 27 September 2020. Now all the students who have submitted their applications can correct their mistakes till 29 September 2020. Students can log in on the official website and correct mistakes till the deadline if any.
Details in Which Changes Can be Made
CAT aspirants who have successfully registered and completed the application for the entrance exam with paying the requisite sum of application fee can only make changes in their application. The correction window will be open from 27 September, 2020 morning to 5 PM 29 September 2020. Candidates can only make changes in selective categories which are mentioned below:
- Candidate Signature
- Candidate’s photograph
- Test centre preference
Students can only make changes in the above mentioned categories in the given time period.
How to Make Changes in The CAT 2020 Application?
Candidate can follow the steps below in order to make changes in the Application:
- Visit the official website of CAT 2020 – iimcat.ac.in
- Click on Login for Registered candidates
- Log in by entering Registered Email id and Password
- After login, submitted CAT application form will be shown on the window
- Click on Edit option and make the required changes
- Click on Save and Submit option
- Download the PDF version of the edited application for further use
Students can follow the steps and make the necessary changes in their application till 29 Sept 2020 on the official website of CAT 2020. Students are advised to visit the official website for further updates.