UPPSC AE : UPPSC AE Preparation Strategy 2021, Don’t Miss these Important Points. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Has recently rolled out it’s official notification to recruit Assistant Engineers in different departments of UP State Government Board. The Starting Date to apply online is 14th August 2021. UPPSC AE Recruitment 2021 is accepting applications through online mode till 13th September. When a large number of students are appearing for the examination, the competition becomes high. So fight your best in these high competition Government Job Exams, Students need a fixed Preparation Strategy and Plan.
UPPSC AE Preparation Strategy 2021 will give you clear idea about the exam and by this we’ll help you to plan your preparation with best time optimization.
UPPSC AE Exam Overview
|UPPSC AE Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer|
|Online Application Starts||13th August 2021|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Category||Government Jobs 2021|
UPPSC AE Preparation Strategy 2021
While targeting UPPSC AE Recruitment 2021 Exam , Students need to keep some important points in mind , The plan will be made according to the requirement of examination . Checkout UPPSC AE Exam Pattern 2021 before you proceed to read the UPPSC AE Preparation Strategy 2021 ahead.
UPPSC AE Recruitment 2021 Exam Highlights
- There will be Two papers in the preliminary stage of examination.
- There won’t be any mains exam in UPPSC AE Recruitment 2021
- In each paper you will have 2.5 hours and and there will be 125 questions .
- Out of 125 Questions 100 questions will be from the respective Engineering Discipline and remaining 25 Questions will be from General Hindi (Paper I) and General Studies (Paper II)
- Marking Scheme will be +3 marks for every right answer and -1 for every wrong answer.
UPPSC AE Preparation Strategy 2021: Important Tips
- First of all Students need to read and understand the UPPSC AE Syllabus 2021 and plan their preparation strictly according to the syllabus.
- Since the paper is purely objective and the time allotted for each paper is 150 mins for 125 questions , students need to study basic fundamental concepts of all subjects they should not deep dive in any subject .
- Theoretical Fundamental subjects should be focused more rather than application based practical subjects.
- students should follow a basic time table which includes a daily schedule of Concept revisions and Daily question practice .
- Complicated numerical questions should be strictly avoided while practicing questions.
- As General Hindi and General Studies both are having good weightage so these topics should also be covered with same importance as of technical.
- A good test Series should be followed by students in order to have best command in time management, speed and accuracy during the examination . Checkout the Importance of test series .