Staff Selection Commission of India has just released the admit card for SSC JE exam for the North Western Region. A huge number of candidates have applied for this position of Junior Engineer in Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, and Punjab region for which admit card has been finally declared. Admit cards for other regions will also be released soon.
The exam is set to be conducted from 30th March 2020 until 2nd April 2020. Soon, after the exam of tier I, candidates need to start preparing for tier II. Candidates qualifying the tier I exam should be appearing for the tier II exam by June 2020.
Downloading the Admit Card
In order to download the admit card for SSC JE, candidates should mention their registration number, date of birth, and name of father or mother.
With these details, the candidates can download the admit card through these steps.
- The candidate needs to visit the official site and click on the link mentioning the region of the exam.
- Now the candidate needs to provide the details asked for and the captcha code.
- The admit card will appear that has to be downloaded and a print out should be taken.
If somehow the admit card is not downloaded, the candidates can visit the regional website and can get the admit card downloaded.
Important Points to Take Note of
There are some important points that you should know about SSC JE admit.
- The officials are not going to send you any hard-copy of admit card and hence you need to take a print out of the downloaded admit card.
- Make sure to take two print-outs of the admit card for emergency purposes.
- Make sure that the details provided in the admit card are correctly mentioned so that you do not have any trouble on the day of the exam.
- The admit cards will be kept by the invigilator during the exam. You can collect it after the exam is over.
- You need to go through the guidelines provided in the admit card carefully. Not abiding by the rules provided can also lead to the cancellation of your exam.
The admit card provided for the Tier I exam will not be applicable for the Tier II exam. Students who will qualify the Tier I exam will get their admit cards for Tier II soon in June 2020.