IRCON Recruitment 2022: The Indian Railway Construction (IRCON) International Limited has invited applications from young and eligible candidates to apply for Apprentice posts. Applicants can register themselves on the official website of IRCON at @ircon.org. Those applying should note that the application process will end on 17 August 2022. Through this recruitment drive, IRCON International Limited aims to fill up a total of 31 posts in the organization. Before applying for the post applicants must read the official IRCON Notification 2022 regarding all details on eligibility criteria, selection process, and others. Candidates must bookmark this website for further Engineering Job Updates.
IRCON International Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Overview
IRCON International Apprentice Recruitment 2022: In this section, we provided all the important details regarding IRCON International Apprentice Recruitment 2022 such as no. of vacancy, date of application, posts, etc
|IRCON International Apprentice Recruitment 2022|
|Authority Name||IRCON International|
|Post Name||Trade Apprentice|
|No. of Vacancies||31|
|Job Category||Engg. Jobs|
|Application Begin||29th July 2022|
|Application End||17th August 2022|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
IRCON International Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Notification
IRCON International Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Candidates can download the RCON International Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF from the direct link given below. Candidates visit the RCON International Apprentice Recruitment 2022 properly before applying for 31 Trade Apprentice vacancies announced under RCON International Apprentice Recruitment 2022 the candidates are well aware of the important details about IRCON International Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF.
IRCON International Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Apply Online
IRCON International Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Eligible candidates can apply online for Apprentice posts under IRCON International Apprentice Recruitment 2022 from the direct link given below.
IRCON Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
Total vacancies notified by IRCON for the post of Engineering Graduate Apprentice & Engineering Diploma (Technician) Apprentice are 31. Details of Post & Discipline Wise Vacancies in IRCON Recruitment 2022 for Graduate & Diploma Apprentice are mentioned in the table below –
|Graduate Apprentice – Civil||12|
|Graduate Apprentice – Electrical||04|
|Graduate Apprentice — S&T||03|
|Diploma (Technician) Apprentice – Civil||08|
|Diploma (Technician) Apprentice – Electrical||02|
|Diploma (Technician) Apprentice – S&T||02|
IRCON Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Post Wise Details of Educational Qualification & Experience Requirement for IRCON Engineering Graduate & Diploma Apprentice Recruitment 2022 are provided in the table below
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Graduate Apprentice||B.E. / B.Tech in Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering / S&T|
|Diploma (Technician) Apprentice||Engineering Diploma in Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering / S&T|
Age Limit for Graduate & Diploma Apprentice in IRCON Recruitment 2022
The minimum age limit for IRCON Graduate & Diploma Apprentice Recruitment 2022 is 18 years and the maximum will be 30 Years as on 01.08.2022
The upper age limit is Relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST & 03 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer.
IRCON Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
|Start Date of Online Application||29th July 2022|
|Last Date of Online Application||17th August 2022|
IRCON Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
There will be no interviews for Selecting Engineering Graduate & Diploma (Technician) Apprentice in IRCON.
The eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit list formed on the basis of marks secured in Minimum Educational Qualification.
IRCON Recruitment 2022: Application Fees
Candidates are not required to pay any application fees for IRCON Engineering Graduate & Diploma Apprentice Recruitment 2022.
IRCON Recruitment 2022: Salary Details
Candidates Selected as Graduate / Diploma Apprentice in IRCON will get a fixed monthly stipend during Apprenticeship in IRCON.
Post wise monthly stipend details are provided in the table below –
|Post Name||Monthly Salary / Stipend|
|Graduate Apprentice||Rs. 10,000/- Per Month|
|Diploma (Technician) Apprentice||Rs. 8,500/- Per Month|
IRCON Recruitment 2022: How to apply online?
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Eligible candidates have to apply through online mode only. Candidates may visit the ‘HR & Career’ section (& further ‘Engagement of Apprentices as per Apprenticeship Act 1961’’section) of Ircon’s corporate website www.ircon.org. It is advisable that the candidates have a valid e-mail id while applying for the apprenticeship through online mode in order to facilitate faster communication.
- Candidates will have to correctly declare their Name and Date of Birth as mentioned in their Birth certificate or matric certificate. Candidates will have to declare their category correctly. Candidates must correctly enter the qualification details including date of acquiring qualification as mentioned in their certificates.
- Candidates are advised to keep a scanned copy of latest passport size colored photograph and signature in JPG format of 100 kb each along with a PDF of the following documents which will be required to be uploaded during online application:
- a) Date of Birth/ class X passing certificate as proof of DOB.
- b) Caste certificate. (Certificate issued should be in prescribed format as per Government of India’s guidelines).
- c) Qualification Certificate and Final Mark sheets for calculation of percentage in qualifying degree/diploma.
- d) NATS Registration proof.
METHOD FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION:
- Candidates may visit the ‘HR & Career’ section (& further ‘Engagement of Apprentices as per Apprenticeship Act 1961 section) of IRCON’s corporate website www.ircon.org.
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ link available against the advertisement for the said posts. A screen containing the active vacancies will be visible.
- Candidates should ensure the following while filling up the online registration form: Qualification, address, NATS registration No., Community details are complete.
- After completing the above said details in application form and submitting the same, an e-mail regarding successful registration will be received in the e-mail account of applicant. The candidate may then click on the link available in the received mail and a screen for uploading of documents will be opened.
After submission of application form and mail receipt you can also click on Upload docs & Submit/Print Application for document uploading.
- Candidate has to enter the name of vacancy, application no and date of birth to proceed ahead, click on “Upload documents” section. Further the documents as required are to be uploaded as mentioned there. The latest passport size colored photograph and signature must be in JPG format of size of not more than 100 KB each. The other relevant documents related to age, qualification, etc are to be uploaded in the PDF format of size of not more than 100 KB each.
- After uploading click on “upload the documents” button, your documents will be uploaded. Further click on “Return Back” button to go back to the previous window.
- Click on “View and Final Submission button” after selecting the name of vacancy, application number and date of birth for final submission of your application. After checking the details carefully, click on the Final submission button and your application will be submitted successfully. An e-mail regarding final submission of application will also be received in the candidate’s e-mail account.
- The candidate may take the printout of the finally submitted application form by clicking on the link received in the mail after the final submission of application form.
- In case, the candidate realizes after final submission of application that he/she has inadvertently entered any wrong information in the application submitted, a fresh application may be submitted with a different e-mail id and the same process may be followed as explained above. A valid e-mail ID is essential for submission of the online application. IRCON will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail or delivery of any e-mail to junk mail folder of candidates.
- Candidates are advised to make a note of their e-mail ID as entered in the application form and Application Number generated in the Application. These would be required for accessing information during the later stage of the recruitment process.
- Candidates have to take a printout of finally submitted application form generated in pdf format, duly sign it physically at the bottom right corner under declaration and send it to CGM/HRM, IRCON International Ltd., C- 4 District Centre, Saket New Delhi-110017 accompanied with the self-attested photocopies of the following documents:
- a) Matriculation Certificate (for age proof).
- b) Certificate of Degree/Diploma and other qualifications as mentioned and as per eligibility conditions. Candidates, who have been awarded CGPA/OGPA/DGPA in place of marks in degree, should submit a proof of conversion factor as applicable to percentage as prescribed by the University/Institute.
- c) Community certificate (SC, ST, OBC & EWS etc.), if applicable. Please note that candidates belonging to OBC category have to submit the latest financial year OBC (non-creamy layer) certificate in Centre Government format to be produced by OBC applying for appointment to posts under Govt. of India.
- Once applied, the applicants are advised to check the web site as well as their registered e-mail regularly for any updates.
- Any Corrigendum/Addendum pertaining to the advertisement and further correspondence will be published on IRCON’s official website only.
IRCON International Apprentice Recruitment 2022: FAQs
Q1. When was the IRCON Recruitment 2022 notification released?
Ans. The IRCON International Apprentice Recruitment 2022 notification was released on 29th July 2022.
Q2. Where can I check the educational qualification for IRCON Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Educational qualifications required for IRCON International Apprentice Recruitment 2022 are available in the official notification PDF. Candidates can also check the ADDA247 website for more details.
Q3. What is the official website IRCON Recruitment 2022?
Ans. @ircon.org is the official website for IRCON International Apprentice Recruitment 2022.
Q4. How many vacancies are announced under IRCON Recruitment 2022?
Ans. A total of 31 vacancies are announced under IRCON International Apprentice Recruitment 2022.