Join Indian Army TGC: Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2021 Notification is rolled out on the official website of join Indian Army, Only Unmarried Male Candidates are eligible to apply for this Post. There are a total of 40 Indian Army TGC Vacancy 2021. Checkout the details of Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria and all other important information related to Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2021 below in the post. TGC Indian Army online Application has started from 17 August and will remain open till 15 September. Checkout Indian Army TGC 134 Recruitment 2021 Notification and Indian Army TGC apply online link given below. For more Engineering related Sarkari Exams and Sarkari Results follow Engineers ADDA
Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2021 Notification|
|Batch||Technical Graduate Course (TGC-134)|
|Starting date||17 August 2021|
|Closing Dates||15 September 2021|
|Training Duration||49 Weeks|
Indian Army TGC 134th Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Starting Date To Apply||17 August 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||15 September 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||Update Soon|
|SSB Interview Date||Nov-Dec 2021|
Indian Army Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
|Indian Army TGC 134 Vacancies|
|Civil/ Building Construction Technology||10|
|Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics||03|
|Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Technology/ M. Sc. Computer Science||08|
|Electronics & Telecommunication||02|
|Electronics & Communication||01|
|Micro Electronics & Microwave||01|
|Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation||02|
|Industrial/ Industrial/Manufacturing/ Industrial Engg & Mgt||01|
Indian Army 134th TGC Recruitment Notification [PDF]
The Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2021 Notification is released on the official website which is joinindianarmy.nic.in. The Course will commence in Jan 2022 for 40 Vacancies. The candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria for Indian Army TGC 134th Recruitment 2021 may apply online through the direct link that has been provided on this website as well as through the official website of the Indian Army. The Official Notification PDF is given below for the candidates to download.
Indian Army TGC 134th Recruitment 2021,Eligibility Criteria
Only Male Candidates who are from the Engineering Background are eligible to apply OR (i) A citizen of India (ii) A subject of Bhutan, (iii) A subject of Nepal (iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 intending to settle down in India.
Indian Army TGC Eligibility Criteria: AGE LIMIT
Candidates born before 2 Jan 1995 and born after 1 Jan 2002 are not eligible to apply for Indian Army TGC 134th Recruitment 2021 Minimum age Limit: 21 Years Maximum age Limit : 27 Years
Indian Army TGC Eligibility Criteria: Educational Qualification
Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of the Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply. The candidate studying in the final year of the Engineering degree course should be able to submit proof of passing by 01 Jan 2022 and produce the Engg Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at IMA.
Indian Army TGC 134th Recruitment 2021 Selection Procedure
The Selection Process for the Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2021 is more or less same as that of other Indian Army officer Recruitment process, Checkout the detailed Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2021 below, Final selection for Indian Army TGC 134th Recruitment will follow the following steps
- Applications will be shortlisted on the basis of Cutoff Criteria decided by the board
- Shortlisted Candidates will be allowed to give the SSB examination
- After SSB there will be medical fitness Test based on the Parameters decided by the board . (READ Detailed Medical Requirements)
Indian Army TGC 134th Recruitment 2021, Apply online
- Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’. Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully.
- After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under the Dashboard. A page ‘Officers Selection – Eligibility’ will be opened.
- Click on ‘Apply’ shown against Technical Graduate Course. A page ‘Application Form’ will open.
- Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill in details as required under various segments. Personal information, Communication details, Education details, and details of previous SSB.
- ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment.
- After filling in details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made.
- Then click on ‘Submit Now’ only after carefully ascertaining that the correct details have been filled in. Candidates must click ‘Submit Now’ each time they open the application for editing.
- The candidates are required to take out two copies of their application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after the final closure of the online application.