SSC Army: Indian Army recently released the official notification for the recruitment of unmarried Male and unmarried Female Engineering Graduates and also from Widows of Defence Personnel who died in harness for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Indian Army. The Indian army SSC form have started to be filled from 25 May 2021. Officers Training course will start from October 2021 at the Officer’s Training Academy (OTA), Chennai.
Important Dates: Indian Army SSC Recruitment
|Notification Released||23 May 2021|
|Registration Starting Date||25 May 2021|
|Registration Closing Date||23 June 2021|
|Merit List Announcement||To be notified|
|SSB||To be notified|
|Course Commencement||October 2021|
Indian Army SSC : Vacancy 2021
Below are the vacancy details of Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2021
|Category||No. of Vacancies|
For Widows of Defence Personnel Only.
|SSC(W) Tech||01||B.E./ B. Tech in any tech stream|
|SSC(W)(Non Tech)(Non UPSC)||01||Graduation in any stream|
Indian Army SSC 2021: Eligibility
|For SSC(Tech)- 57 Men and SSCW(Tech)- 28 Women||20-27 years|
|SSCW (Non Tech) [Non UPSC] and SSCW(Tech)||18-35 Years|
Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply.
Educational Qualification for Widows of Defence Personnel who Died in
(i) SSCW (Non Tech) (Non UPSC). Graduation in any Discipline.
(ii) SSCW (Tech). B.E./ B. Tech in any Engineering stream
NOTE: Candidate studying in final year of Degree must ensure that she submits the
proof of passing Degree exam by 01 Oct 2021 to Directorate General of Recruiting,
failing which her candidature will be cancelled.
Indian Army SSC: How to Apply
Follow the step by step application process to apply for the Indian army SSC jobs. Below is the application procedure to apply for Indian army SSC form.
- Applications will only be accepted online on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Click on ‘Officer Entry Application/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’ (Registration is not required, if already registered on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in). Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully.
- After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard
- A page ‘Officers Selection – ‘Eligibility’ will open. Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Short Service Commission Technical Course. A page ‘Application Form’ will open. Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required under various segments – Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB.
- ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made. Only after ascertaining the correctness of all your details, click on ‘Submit
- The candidates are required to take out two copies of their application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after final closure of online application on last day.
Indian army SSC 2021: Final Selection
Final selection for Indian Army SSC Recruitment will follow the following steps
- Applications will be shortlisted on the basis of Cutoff Criteria decided by the board
- Shortlisted Candidates will be allowed to give the SSB examination
- After SSB there will be medical fitness Test based on the Parameters decided by the board . (READ Detailed Medical Requirements)
- Finally Selected Candidates will be asked to join Course at OTC Chennai in October 2021.