SSC Army: Indian Army has Recently rolled out the official notification for Recruitment of Engineering Graduates . The Indian army SSC form have started to be filled from 25 May 2021. Officers Training course will start from October 2021 at the Officer’s Training Academy (OTA), Chennai.
SSC Army: Important Dates
|Notification Released||23 May 2021|
|Registration Starting Date||25 May 2021|
|Registration Closing Date||23 June 2021|
|Merit List Announcement||To be notified|
|SSB||To be notified|
|Course Commencement||October 2021|
Indian Army SSC tech eligibility Criteria
Below is the detailed analysis of the eligibility criteria you need to fulfill in order to apply for Indian Army SSC 2021.
57 Men and SSCW(Tech)- 28 Women.
20 to 27 years as on 01 Oct 2021 (Candidates born between 02 Oct 94 and 01 Oct 2001, both days
For widows of Defence Personnel who Died in Harness Only.
SSCW (Non Tech) [Non UPSC] and SSCW(Tech) –
A maximum of 35 years of age as on 01 Oct 2021.
Note- The date of birth recorded in the Matriculation/ Secondary School Examination
Certificate or an equivalent examination certificate on the date of submission of
application will only be accepted. No other document relating to age will be accepted
and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply
Important Information regarding educational qualification:
- Candidates studying in the final year of Engineering degree course should be able to submit proof of passing Engineering Degree Examination along with marksheets of all semesters/years by 01 Oct 2021 and produce the Engineering Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Such candidates will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at Officers Training Academy (OTA) as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite degree certificate.
- Final semester/year studying candidates will be provisionally allowed to appear in SSB; subject to following conditions:- (a) Their cumulative percentage of marks upto 6th semester/3rd year of Engineering degree, upto 8th semester/4th year of B. Architecture (B.Arch) and upto 2nd semester/1st year of M.Sc in notified equivalent stream/ discipline is not below the approved cut off percentage in their respective streams. (b) After declaration of final results, the cumulative percentage of marks upto final semester/ year of degree course will also be not less than the approved cut off percentage, failing which the candidature will be cancelled.
- Candidates studying in final semester/ year of Engineering degree course should not have any backlog at the time of submission of application. Any candidate if found having backlog will not be allowed to appear in SSB interview and candidature of such candidates will be cancelled.
Educational Qualification for Widows of Defence Personnel who Died in
SSCW (Non Tech) (Non UPSC). Graduation in any Discipline.
SSCW (Tech). B.E./ B. Tech in any Engineering stream.
Indian army SSC 2021: Final Selection
Final selection for Indian Army SSC Recruitment will follow the following steps
- Applications will be shortlisted on the basis of Cutoff Criteria decided by the board
- Shortlisted Candidates will be allowed to give the SSB examination
- After SSB there will be medical fitness Test based on the Parameters decided by the board . (READ Detailed Medical Requirements)
- Finally Selected Candidates will be asked to join Course at OTC Chennai in October 2021.