DSSSB AE Exam Pattern: DSSSB is a recruiting board for the recruitment of staff for different Group-B and Group-C posts in different State government departments of Delhi. Recently DSSSB JE notification was released to Recruit almost 100 Vacancies of JE and AE from Mechanical and Electrical Engineering. Last Date to apply Online was 14th April 2021. Many interested Students have applied and are waiting for DSSSB Admit Card 2021 Download. We will notify you as soon as there’s an official announcement regarding the same.
The Article will give you Detailed Analysis of DSSSB JE Exam Pattern 2021. Follow the article till the end to know the details. The information provided is very important as it will let you decide the priorities related to the exam strategy.
DSSSB JE : Exam Date 2021
DSSSB is soon to announce the DSSSB JE Exam Date 2021, once the board come up with a date it will display the same on their official website. Keep on updating yourself regularly by staying in touch with EngineersAdda.
Download the ADDA247 App for more updates, Quiz, Test Series, Preparation module and Current Affairs.
DSSSB Vacancy 2021
Below mentioned are the DSSSB vacancy 2021.
|POST||NO. OF VACANCIES|
|Mechanical/ Electrical JE in Jal Board (post code-15/21)||62|
|Mechanical/Electrical AE in Jal Board (post code- 14/21)||14|
|Electrical in NMDC||31|
DSSSB Recruitment 2021: Exam Pattern
DSSSB Recruitment for Junior Engineer is a TWO TIER Examination , Tier I Exam will screen the candidates on the basis of a minimum cutoff score. Shortlisted candidates will be allowed to give the Tier II examinations. Here we will see DSSSB Junior Engineer Exam Pattern for both exams differently.
DSSSB JE 2021: Exam Pattern for Tier I
DSSSB Recruitment JE Tier I exam is for screening purpose only, hence it is only qualifying in nature. But Still it is very important to understand the exam in a very clear way so that you can plan your preparation accordingly.
Below are the important details of DSSSB AE Exam Pattern:
- The Exam will be CBT type i.e.. Computer Based Test
- There will be two sections in the DSSSB Tier I Exam, Section A will consist of five parts i.e.. General Awareness, Reasoning Ability, Numerical Ability, English Language Test and Test of Hindi Language Comprehension. Whereas Section B will have questions from Technical Discipline
- All the Questions Will be MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS
- Marking Scheme– +1 Mark will be given for each correct answer and -0.25 Mark Will be Awarded for each wrong answer , and 0 marks will be given for not attempting any question.
- Total time allotted is 2 Hours for both the sections.
- There will be a total of 200 Questions, 100 from Each section. Section-wise Question Details are mentioned below
|SECTION||TOPICS||No. OF QUESTIONS||MARKS|
|Test of English Language||20||20|
|Test of Hindi Language||20||20|
DSSSB Junior Engineer Exam Pattern for Tier II
The final merit list will be based on the marks obtained by candidate in Tier II exams only , So this exam is of most priority. Students should be very clear with the DSSSB JE Exam Pattern for tier II. Follow the below mentioned points.
- This Exam Will be Also CBT
- All the Questions Will be Multiple Choice Questions
- This Exam will has Two sections , Section A will have Questions from Respective Discipline whereas Section B will test The English language Comprehension
- Exam Duration Will be 2 Hours
- Table below shows the number of questions from different sections:
|Section||Topic||No. Of Questions||Marks|
|A||Subject Related Question||150||150|
Final selection as DSSSB JE 2021 Will depend on the merit list obtained by board on the basis of marks scored in Tier II Exams so Give your best in preparing for tier II once you clear tier I.