DSSSB Salary: The Delhi subordinate service selection board (DSSSB) has released it’s Recruitment notice for 93 DSSSB JE Vacancy 2021 in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Discipline. The Last Date to apply online was 14th April 2021. The board is soon to release the exam date for Tier I examination.
Since the DSSSB Apply online window is closed , almost all the interested and enthusiast aspirants had applied already and now they’re preparing their best to grab this golden opportunity. Sometimes during preparation, when you feel demotivated and can’t keep you mind focused on studying by yourself you need some external motivation to push you. One of the motivation is the Perks you’ll be getting after clearing the DSSSB Exam 2021.
The DSSSB JE Salary is the most important and charming factor for which aspirants work very hard.
This article will give you detailed analysis of the DSSSB Salary, Allowances, perks and Job Profile you get once you get selected as a JE by the board.
DOWNLOAD THE ADDA247 APP FOR MORE UPDATES – CLICK HERE
DSSSB JE 2021: Salary Structure
- The Pay Scale Range is Rs 9300-34800 For Junior Engineers With an additional Grade Pay Of Rs 4600
- The Basic Pay is Rs 34000
- There will be a fixed annual increment which will be and percentage increase on the based pay
- Apart from that Junior Engineers will be provided with other benefits too which will eventually increase the in hand salary almost 20-30 % more than the basic pay.
Preparing for DSSSB JE 2021? Get live classes and specially designed courses FOLLOW THE LINK!! Apply Code – ‘HAPPY’ For 75% flat discount
DSSSB Junior Engineer: Perks and Allowances
Below is the list of all the perks and allowances one will get after clearing DSSSB JE Exam.
House Rent Allowance (HRA)
HRA depends of the job location i.e.. 9% for Metro City , 8% for Big cities and 7% for other cities of the basic pay.
City Compensation Allowance (CCA)
CCA Depends on the City of Posting i.e.. 4% , 3% , 0% of the basic pay for the respective cities .
Dearness Allowance (DA)
This basically 40% of the basic pay and is revised annually according to the CPI.
Other benefits and Perks
- LTC Leave Travel Concession
- Special Allowance
- Group Medi Claim
- Group Insurance
- Defined Contributory Pension
- Accidental Insurance
- Cash Medical Benefit
- Load for Vehicles, House etc
DSSSB JE : Job Profile of Junior Engineers
A JE Recruited Through DSSSB Recruitment 2021 works in different differently which basically involves managerial and technical work of respective discipline. Duties of a JE are mentioned below.
- Formulate Plans and Calculations– One of the main work of Junior Engineers is to plan and formulate all the calculations which are to be used in the project activities.
- Manage Project Work Flow – Supervising the process and managing the work flow is another important work of a JE
- Provide Engineering Support – To give your technical expertise wherever is required is also expected to be done by a JE
- Formulate Project Reports -Formulation of project report is another important work to be done by JE
- Organize team members and assign work – Junior engineers are hired for techno-managerial work which required both technical as well as management skills and assigning right task to right person requires both skills.